• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who will win the World Cup?

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
Argentinas-Sergio-Aguero-007.jpg

Opted for the underdogs Belgium. Have had a very good feeling about them for quite some time and won't change my mind.

Messi will take Argie all the way and signify his place as the greatest that ever lived.

I think France will do very well, so them as an outsider.

Otherwise, I'll go with Argentina due to their attacking riches.

I think Argentina avoid playing in the hotter climates in the group stages too. Should be fresh enough for the knock-out stages. Especially if they can afford to take the like of Messi, Aguero etc off after an hour in group stage games.

Edit: this is the only link that I can find that shows what I'm talking about and it's from the daily fail :-k http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...3/England-stop-moaning-World-Cup-weather.html

Last edited:
I think Argentina avoid playing in the hotter climates in the group stages too. Should be fresh enough for the knock-out stages. Especially if they can afford to take the like of Messi, Aguero etc off after an hour in group stage games.

Yup, and that gives Lavezzi time to bang a few goals in \o/

Argentina's record since 1990 is poor.
Number of teams beaten in knock out rounds, without penalties:1. Mexico, twice!

portugal in the second round, big ask

Could be Germany as well. If they get Portrugal I think Belgium have the better team. If it's Germany then it will certainly be a tough ask for them but I watched them play over England during qualifying as I saw the exciting squad they were putting together and they played quite well.

Being underdogs also helps to take the pressure off quite a bit.

After the opening match, it will be Brazil. Get your money on, as FIFA and the government need them in the final. The irony is, they're not that good. Needed a bent ref to get them over the line against Croatia.

So,who's going to be the "entertaining" team of the tournament? There is always one, who plays attractive football that we all seem to fall in love with only for them to fall short because they arent quite good enough!

Back