• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who will win the player of the tournament award?

Who will win the player of the tournament award?

• Total voters
I think it will be someone unexpected from a team who get to atleast the semi's, Someone like Dembele or Cabaye.

Lavezzi of Argentina, a good outside bet :-k

very good player. but history shows that the winner of this award usually goes to one of the key/big name players from a successful team. i just can't see lavezzi winning the golden ball on this basis.

neymar for me

Golden Ball nominees:

 Angel Di Maria
 Mats Hummels
 Toni Kroos
 Phillip Lahm
 Javier Mascherano
 Lionel Messi
 Thomas Muller
 Neymar
 Arjen Robben
 James Rodriguez

Golden Glove award for best goalkeeper: Germany's Manuel Neuer, Sergio Romero of Argentina and Costa Rica keeper Keylor Navas.

i'm with galeforce in that it probably should be muller up to now. but if no-one puts in a performance of note in the final, i can see neymar being given it due to brazil being hosts. but, messi would be the exception. if argentina win, and he does even remotely well, i think he wil win it.

navas should win the golden glove, but it'll go to the goalkeeper of the winning team imo.

i'm with galeforce in that it probably should be muller up to now. but if no-one puts in a performance of note in the final, i can see neymar being given it due to brazil being hosts. but, messi would be the exception. if argentina win, and he does even remotely well, i think he wil win it.

navas should win the golden glove, but it'll go to the goalkeeper of the winning team imo.

I think that it would be criminal if Neymar won it, I think that he has been distinctly average throughout.

Muller so far for me too, but if Messi wins it for Argentina in the final it would be very difficult to look past him I think.

Back