• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

who do you want to win the title?

Definitely Man United over Emirates Marketing Project. Man Utd got lucky that they managed to start winning titles again just as the money in the game started going nuts, really fortunate timing for them, but they took full advantage of it and built up an empire, a lot of clubs put in their position would have squandered the hand they were dealt.

Emirates Marketing Project on the other hand won the lottery and pretty much went straight from mediocrity to the top of the table. Which, unless you're Martin Tyler, isn't the right way to do things.

Having said that I want us to get the derby result out of our system by smashing the fudge out of Man Utd!

Not sure. I would rather United win it, but if City don't win I think they will sack Mancini and offer Mourinho a brickload to manage them.

Tottenham Hotspur..

I will never give up hope

One game at a time guys..let's not look at May now...ONE GAME AT A TIME

:rolleyes:

Man u as i absolutely hate with a passion Emirates Marketing Project just like i hate chelsea. I actually hate Emirates Marketing Project and chelsea more then i do arsenal.

I don't really mind one way or the other. Would be nice for United to beat City to it just to see City fail after spending all that money. Then again, I don't know a single City fan while I know quite a few United fans, so would be easier if City just took it.

I also don't particularly rate Mancini, he's done alright, but nothing more with the funds available to him. If they win I think he will stay on, if they don't win it I can see them going for Mourinho and that would be all kinds of annoying.

Back