• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

its not just the 3 losses. The team has been playing poorly for a while. struggled over two games againt Stevenage too, the home draw against Wolves.

we were very poor during the run in last season, 15 points from the last 11 games, and i think a lot of the disappointment from some fans now is because it looks like the same might happen again. You cant stop fans from worrying or questioning the team/management. Tottenham fans have had to put up with enough brick over the years to know that things can easily go wrong like they are at the moment.

the two games over stevenage? i thought you said we didnt need our best team out there now yiour saying we struggled WITH our best team out? and how on earth did we struggle against stevenage

the game against wolves? i'll be giving a check on primary stats on that one, but if i remembered right, we dominated, had territory, more of practically everything but just DREW the game. i dont know how this counts as a struggle outside of the fact we drew the game. drawing doesnt mean we have been playing poorly either. but i'll trust you but go and check it myself

as for stopping people worrying? i cant do that obviously but i can say when its pre-mature, and that is now. if at the first sign of trouble all you can remember are the dissapointments and sound the alarm, again i feel that to be impatient and inviting animosity towards the team unecessarily.

things go wrong for us allright but spanning the seasons they have been getting consistently better and hovering over a dominating platform. we are 3rd and consistently in the top 5. i've been supporting spurs since 94, i actually started supporting this team when they were brick, brick was all i knew and back then i would have given anything to be consistently in the top 5 and consistently challenging for top 4 honours

its a matter of perspective i feel but i can clearly see the strides that have been made over the 18 long years of support for this club and i most definately see the MASSIVE strides we have taken over the last 3 years and more importaNTLY this year. "tottenham could win the league"...shiiiiiiiiiiiit, if someone told me that 5 years ago i'd ask for them to pass the weed over.

but just so i can get this clear.....'for some time' for you encompasses a draw to wolves and also the stevenage home victory.....and all between that?

i like the way you picked the wolves game. it was our last match before the difficult run in we had which everyone knew we would struggle in.

and by the way, the wolves game reads like this

58% possesions versus thier 42. 22 shots on goal and 10 on target versus their 5 on goal and 3 on target. 8 corners to their 1. 6 fouls to their 12 fouls. i dont know how to check territorial advantage mate sorry but chances are that we had that too

can you explain how we played poorly and struggled in that wolves game?

next game is Emirates Marketing Project. we lost that game but damn me if you think we played brick there...matched those bitches toe to toe and could easily have won that one.....but if you want to class that one as us playing poorly then knock yourself out. i was kind of proud of us that day. but you know what i'll get vthe stats on that one too...in about 20 mins

55% city, 45% spurs. 13 shots v our 12 shots. both with 7 on target. 9 corners to our 4 . a silly king foul and a bale miss cross / defoe miss.

a die hard tottenham performance to be proud of...(in my book anyway. quite possibly not yours)

i wouldnt could that as us not playing well but we can differ on that one.

i'd like a quick jump to the stevenage home game.

brick you were right about the stevenage game. it looked pretty even which looks like a struggle on first glance

49% possession to us, 51 to them....15 shots to their 14 and both had 7 on target. 8 corners to their 6

shows we didnt make short work out of them so maybe you are right there.

Already posted this elsewhere, but i'll drop it here now:

I can honestly say, the only and i mean ONLY positive to arsenal going above us, is that there is a chance they may become complacent.

I can honestly say, the only and i mean ONLY positive to arsenal going above us, is that there is a chance they may become complacent.

Cannot see it personally. Uncle Mike would have got odds of 7831/1 on the brick he predicted

That's not a positive. We might be looking at the 5pt gap over Chelsea and get equally complacent about that.

Arsenal has to claw back a 12 pt deficit to get above us. Why would they now be more inclined to get complacent when they worked that hard to get there? I really can't see your logic.

I said in the match thread the positivity i have had recently is ebbing away. I am hoping that now Arsenal have overtaken us the players will use that as motivation and think, "hang on we were 10 points ahead of them we cant hand this to them on a plate", get their asses in gear and start striving to get back to the performances that we saw earlier in the season.

Still a good number of games to go. It could only take 1 round of games for things to be back to how they were.

I once read a piece of ITK on transfer deadline day that said "Bassong out on loan, Ryan Nelsen in." I read it and laughed out loud. Now I am converted to the brilliance of JJset or whatever the fudge his name is and would believe him if he told me the UK would be under Belgian control tomorrow morning.

I similarly read the most illogical batbrick crazy set of predictions by some cnut called Uncle Mike and laughed out loud. I will now agree to everything he ever says as he is clearly some sort of magical prophet.

Positive from tonight is that Di Matteo's bubble has burst and now even a draw at Stamford Bridge will effectively secure a top 4 spot for us, which providing Chelsea don't pull off a miracle in the Champions League means that we'll be amongst the big boys again next season.

Positive from tonight is that Di Matteo's bubble has burst and now even a draw at Stamford Bridge will effectively secure a top 4 spot for us, which providing Chelsea don't pull off a miracle in the Champions League means that we'll be amongst the big boys again next season.

How do you figure that? Where are these guaranteed wins??? Swansea would rip us at home the way we are playing.

fudging hamstrings are fudgeibg our season good and proper

I once read a piece of ITK on transfer deadline day that said "Bassong out on loan, Ryan Nelsen in." I read it and laughed out loud. Now I am converted to the brilliance of JJset or whatever the fudge his name is and would believe him if he told me the UK would be under Belgian control tomorrow morning.

I similarly read the most illogical batbrick crazy set of predictions by some cnut called Uncle Mike and laughed out loud. I will now agree to everything he ever says as he is clearly some sort of magical prophet.

Hahaahhaahahahaaha. You're funny!

Sorry but it was me that pointed out that Cnut uncle mike. I should take all the blame for our demise

Also as I've said 4th isn't back amongst the big boys unless you win the play off. Arsenal almost came unstuck against Udinese this season.

Back