• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Which is your favourite badge....?

I've got to ask - 95-97 a fond time supporting Spurs? Gerry The Mullet's first season was enjoyable, was a bit ordinary after that. Was it a personal thing or am I missing something?

On the crests, I'd go any of them between '83 and '95. Quite like the current one too.

More the fun of being at school and the antics and enjoyment of football then. Klinsman etc.

View attachment 16320

Think for me it's 1989 - 1995.
Current badge I like. But I would have liked to have kept two legs like in the 1973 version.

The 83 badge I love for the club. But not on a shirt ever. ITs too complicated. I really like the 89 badge as it
was a mixture of 81 and the big crest. But never liked the Lions being red of course.

So overall I go with 1989 I think, though I do like the current one.

More the fun of being at school and the antics and enjoyment of football then. Klinsman etc.
I enjoyed 94/95 - some wonderful moments in that season. Have you read the book about that season - The Team that Dared To Do?

The rest of the Francis reign I didn't enjoy so much bar some highlights like the 4-1 hiding we gave United on NYD. Not that Gerry was a bad manager - he did okay for us. We were just mediocre as a club from top to bottom really.

The 70s one is pretty funky, but design wise i like the 83-84 one best. The full badge feels more classic and established, less dumbed down

I enjoyed 94/95 - some wonderful moments in that season. Have you read the book about that season - The Team that Dared To Do?

The rest of the Francis reign I didn't enjoy so much bar some highlights like the 4-1 hiding we gave United on NYD. Not that Gerry was a bad manager - he did okay for us. We were just mediocre as a club from top to bottom really.

We were never dull. Despite some bang average players. And there was a stronger comrade among fans because the goons attracted most of the glory hunting kids. Spurs fans were diehard and loyal and generally a better sort 😊 we were also massively outnumbered in my school being closer to Highbury.

Will look up the book.

I think the current one looks too big. I prefer the slightly smaller one that appears on training gear and coats etc.

I think the best by far for me is the one we had for our time at Wembley as this captures the slightly smaller version of the current crest encapsulated in our classic shield that we had during our best times of the 60s.

IMG_4195.jpeg

It is basically an updated version of our glory days crest and imo should be our crest now and forever.

I think the current one looks too big. I prefer the slightly smaller one that appears on training gear and coats etc.

I think the best by far for me is the one we had for our time at Wembley as this captures the slightly smaller version of the current crest encapsulated in our classic shield that we had during our best times of the 60s.

View attachment 16344

It is basically an updated version of our glory days crest and imo should be our crest now and forever.
Agreed - quite often there will be a list of fixtures or whatever, with team badges, and it takes a while to locate our dark blue c.o.c.k.erel on a dark background, whereas it is way easier to find almost every other team's badge.

Back