• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where is TheSpursFan1957??

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
I know I might have asked this, but where/who is now??

I found his postings interesting, generally, didn't always agree but interesting nonetheless.

Some have said he is now TheMoonlit Kinght, but several times thisn seems to have been denied by that poster.

So, where is TheSpursFan1957??

I used to post on spurs community and there was a poster called SS1957 which the old spursfan 1957 denied was him too. I dunno though but sorry if your not moonlit you seem a decent poster though.

Surely there couldn't be two Spurs fans on the Internet who were both born in the same year AND independently thought of using it in their username, though? Suspish :)

x5pff5.jpg

wqsnt there also a spursfan 1954? that we mistook for MK

and there was another guy that we mistook for MK....his name began with "R" or something

he was the guy that kept saying "you dont agree with me? you keep taking little eh? well come on then , lets meet up and have a fight yeah?"

anyone remember this guy

wqsnt there also a spursfan 1954? that we mistook for MK

and there was another guy that we mistook for MK....his name began with "R" or something

he was the guy that kept saying "you dont agree with me? you keep taking little eh? well come on then , lets meet up and have a fight yeah?"

anyone remember this guy

The guy who issued the first End You was called Resurrection of the Rabbi, he of the asking me to Cornerpin at 1pm fame.

The guy who issued the first End You was called Resurrection of the Rabbi, he of the asking me to Cornerpin at 1pm fame.

no not him, it was someone else

his name could have begun with E?

he kept on saying........lets meet up for fight. UKSB should remember him...the guy was funny as fudge in that period. challenging people on the internet. loser

do you remember who i'm talking about?

think his name began with E or R...kept talking abot wanting to meet up with people to have a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back