• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where is Chancer?

It is true that if one of us died no one would know.

Ill put a one pound contribution to GG in my will - so you Scara will know and then you can all cry and mourn my death

It is true that if one of us died no one would know.

Ill put a one pound contribution to GG in my will - so you Scara will know and then you can all cry and mourn my death

Louis - just want you to know, I'd be very sad to lose you.

I read the webstie as "is that Cher dead yet?"

She was a bit brick but wishing death on her seems a bit harsh

MV5BMTc1NTM4NzQ1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc3MDgwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR33,0,214,314_.jpg

Thatcher is my hero. I have a shrine to her in my toilet :)

I have always spoken up for thatcher.

I think if we sit back and think about things calmly about her, she was well ahead of her time and she did not dress up bad news like todays politicans do. She did things that were needed and frankly we need someone like her today, it is why both brown and blair rated her, but like the dingdonghead caameron although they may admire her they do not have the belief in their convictions to do what she did.

This country is crying out for a strong leader who can make unpopular decesions. My lad is now learning mandarin at school instead of french, he is in private. But really this should now be what all state school kids are learning not an unimportant language like french. But no uk politican will ever come out and say this because they are to scared of upsetting the french who have a big say in the corrupt EU and that is most of our politicans pension plan.

She could be a bitch and i think the way behaved is what brought about spin doctors, but if she came back now as she was 30 years ago, i would break my rule about never voting tory again. Like churchill she was not all good and had many faults but she was with out a shadow of a doubt great.

Thatcher made mistakes but she was reacting to a definite threat in difficult times.

The union bosses wanted to run the country, having brought down several governments in the 70s, while they didn't want to ballot their members before taking action. That had to end. Scargil, by picking the fight, destroyed the mining industry. I'm sure that the bosses of British Coal had many faults and were also being unreasonable in some things, but Scargil made it impossible (look what he did to the Nottingham miners, who later got betrayed by the government as well). Thatcher won a battle that had to be won and probably went too far. But the unions would have had more say if willing to compromise.

We need a modern day Thatcher to combat the challenge to our democracy and free markets from the other direction, this time by big corporate interests who, like the unions of the 70s and 80s, think they pay to call the shots and want to dictate government policy.

Back