• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where are they from?

Spurdog

Kazuyuki Toda
On the few occasions I'm able to make an appearance at the Lane, I'm always amazed at the mass exodus from the general Tottenham area after the game. If using White Hart Lane station, the long line of shuffling sweating humanity takes about 20 minutes to reach the platforms, then nobody gets off before Liverpool street. The same for Seven Sisters underground station, usually very few get off before central London. This makes me wonder, for hours at a time, where does the core of our regular support actually come from? Do we have many (or any) of the Yid army in the Tottenham area at all?
So, the question is, where do you all come from, and to what lengths do you go to to get to WHL?:-s

Chichester on the south coast.

If i am travelling by train i usually and especailly if it is a saturday and borough market is on, will catch the train from chichester to east croydon where i change for a train to london bridge. Then get myself some grub at the market before the walk to liverpool street. If it is a midweek evening game then i will try to drive, but if catching train for night game i will go into victoria and catch the tube to seven sisters. I was amazed at how quick i got back from the rearranged bolton game using the tube.

I am from north london originally but got the hell out.

On the few occasions I'm able to make an appearance at the Lane, I'm always amazed at the mass exodus from the general Tottenham area after the game. If using White Hart Lane station, the long line of shuffling sweating humanity takes about 20 minutes to reach the platforms, then nobody gets off before Liverpool street. The same for Seven Sisters underground station, usually very few get off before central London. This makes me wonder, for hours at a time, where does the core of our regular support actually come from? Do we have many (or any) of the Yid army in the Tottenham area at all?
So, the question is, where do you all come from, and to what lengths do you go to to get to WHL?:-s

Usually I come from Edgware or Finchley. Northern Line to Euston, then Victoria Line to Seven Sisters before getting the National Rail to White Hart Lane.

Back