• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What the hell

Must have been some good odds on those games.

It is frankly highly suspicious and a lot of people in the betting world are commenting on it. Nations league games are not good for laying both teams to score as the teams are more evenly matched.

Wait for the qualifiers for the next euros.

It is frankly highly suspicious and a lot of people in the betting world are commenting on it. Nations league games are not good for laying both teams to score as the teams are more evenly matched.

Wait for the qualifiers for the next euros.

Did you see Greece suspiciously let Cyprus beat them the other day to stay up?

Last edited:
SEI_137889334.jpg

Can you explain the comedy aspect? Just seen the clip below but not "getting" it
Yeah
The keeper throws the original flare into the crowd and baits them basically
They then break into the pitch and hit him with a bin full of some random powder…. Decent whack too
And then you had the fat lumps on the pitch giving it the big one
Classic 80s hooligan efforts combined with sheer stupidity form the keeper and the fans who broke onto the pitch

Yeah
They then break into the pitch and hit him with a bin full of some random powder…. Decent whack too
And then you had the fat lumps on the pitch giving it the big one
Classic 80s hooligan efforts combined with sheer stupidity form the keeper and the fans who broke onto the pitch

Ah right, the twitter clip only showed the retaliation from the crowd. An eye for an eye is more of a sad concept for me but whatever floats your boat!

Ah right, the twitter clip only showed the retaliation from the crowd. An eye for an eye is more of a sad concept for me but whatever floats your boat!
It’s not about an eye for eye
More that it’s a hell of a sequence of events
I quite like the idea of a player giving back what he sometimes gets

It’s not about an eye for eye
More that it’s a hell of a sequence of events
I quite like the idea of a player giving back what he sometimes gets

Okay sure, you don't need to justify what you consider funny nor demonstrate that you don't understand any particular phrase / idiom. I'd recommend Punch and Judy shows, it's a bit like crowd / player violence but no one actually gets hurt, it's quite something.

Did he bring it with him? Water bottle, towel, flare to chuck at the gobbrick fans... ;)

It is mildly ironic he got hit by the bucket they use for putting the flares out, mind.

Back