• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What the f*%k is wrong with this country seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I rarely watch the television unless it is sport but i out it on this evening and the is this t.v. show foxes in the city. fudging hell im spitting feathers the wife has had to go out and take the boy, im seriously a close as i have ever been in my life to killing someone if that pedo that used to live round here was still here he would be dead tonight.

People feed these things, i had heard rumours about people buying pet food for them, one of the guys that lives in our local hamlet is meant to be buying dog food for them but as my views on them are well known locally people keep quiet.

Can not belive the guy in hassocks sussex has a flat he keeps just for his fox and he calls himself the foxes daddy. I know hassocks quite well my dad lives in a home near there and this fella has now got onto my list.

How the fudge are people liking these disgusting diseased animals, why do people think there cute they spread disease. I am a keen gardener and grow a lot of veg in my back garden, i seen this fox with his head in my spring onions, blueberries(which they seem to love) and digging up my potatos. Also when i take my dog for a walk in the evenings i have seen the foxes with their noses in bin bags where people put their nappies and other crap. I seriously do not want brick transfered from peoples bins into my veg patch.

Your all freaks if you disagree with me, i hate this country what the fudge happened to us that we think foxes are pets, what next sewer rats? seriously fudging feed up with this country and the fudging freaks that live in it.

I tell you in latvia if i wanted to catch one and skin it alive no one would say fudge all to me, this country i fudging hate it, i swear the way i feel right now i hope bin ladens sons set off a nuke this summer the country is beyond saving. Leaving food out for foxes??? what the fudging fudge.

fox_diet.jpg

I agree with most your views on politics and sexual deviance

But I personally am a big fan of the fox

Just like I love red robins and hedgehogs

They are part of what makes Britain great and are a huge part of our history and culture

If you can't see that, than perhaps your European excursions are slowly eroding your Britishness

The male fox is called a 'dog' or 'tod'. It hunts alone rather than in packs, hence the saying "on one's tod", meaning going it alone.

In a survey about wildlife in their garden completed by nearly 4000 household across Britain, 65.7% liked urban foxes, 25.8% had no strong views and only 8.5% disliked urban foxes.

In a recent survey by The Mammal Society, foxes were voted one of the most popular British mammals.

In a survey about wildlife in their garden completed by nearly 4000 household across Britain, 65.7% liked urban foxes, 25.8% had no strong views and only 8.5% disliked urban foxes.

In a recent survey by The Mammal Society, foxes were voted one of the most popular British mammals.

THEY SPREAD DISEASE

I have had enough, this is it the line has been crossed, me i have never had a problem with blacks or jews or muslims or any of that lot but if i am the one man who has to save this country from itself then i have broad enough shoulders to carry that burden. I will hunt every last one of these fudgers down, if i catch the one who every summer has his or her nose in my spring onions i will rip its fudging head from its shoulders.

I once got told ireland has no snakes, i thought it was a funny thing to be told to be honest with you but thats by the by, i firmly belive it is now my lifes mission to rid this island land of ours of foxes.

Bloke on the t.v. show said they kill 10,000 foxes a year in this country. I gave a massive cheer, the wife walked in with the son carrying ice cream(none for me the fudgers) she said why you cheering, i told her they just shot one of the fudgers. Im not meant to swear infront of the boy but i don't care anymore.

My dream is now that he does not go to university and become a doctor but that we start up our own pest control business and destroy every fox in this country. Shooting is to good for the fudgers i want to poison them and burn them slowly in acid. They wont go near my spring onions then.

THEY SPREAD DISEASE

I have had enough, this is it the line has been crossed, me i have never had a problem with blacks or jews or muslims or any of that lot but if i am the one man who has to save this country from itself then i have broad enough shoulders to carry that burden. I will hunt every last one of these fudgers down, if i catch the one who every summer has his or her nose in my spring onions i will rip its fudging head from its shoulders.

I once got told ireland has no snakes, i thought it was a funny thing to be told to be honest with you but thats by the by, i firmly belive it is now my lifes mission to rid this island land of ours of foxes.

Bloke on the t.v. show said they kill 10,000 foxes a year in this country. I gave a massive cheer, the wife walked in with the son carrying ice cream(none for me the fudgers) she said why you cheering, i told her they just shot one of the fudgers. Im not meant to swear infront of the boy but i don't care anymore.

My dream is now that he does not go to university and become a doctor but that we start up our own pest control business and destroy every fox in this country. Shooting is to good for the fudgers i want to poison them and burn them slowly in acid. They wont go near my spring onions then.

baby-foxes.jpg

How could you be so hateful... ;)

I think we should get Chich and a Fox in a room and let the fox bum him senseless

Or a crossbow

Its funny you should mention that my friend.

It seems Chich and foxes have something in common.

A Fox Penis said:
The penis of male foxes are covered in small, backward-facing barbs, which rake the walls of the vagina when the penis is withdrawn, causing pain to the female at this point (it doesn't hurt her while they are actually mating, just when he pulls out). The reason for this is that cats are induced ovulators - they need the stimulus of mating before the female's body will release eggs. The pain caused by the male's barbs is an extra stimulus to her body to ovulate. This is the reason female felids often turn on their mates, snarling and clawing, when they dismount.

my grandfather used to put meat out every night for his local foxes, he'd even get me to do it when he was on holiday or in hospital

not just cat/dog food either, he'd get turkey legs from the butchers and cook them first

Chich, you should catch one - then cook it, cover the meat in poison and leave it out for others foxes to eat........that'll learn 'em.

Any tips on growing blueberrys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back