• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What should I do in Amsterdam to celebrate

inkpenspur

Allan Nielsen
After 13 months of hard wrok I have finally signed a whopping deal with a very well known brewery based in Amsterdam. The ink is only just drying on the contract, and I am now on my own in Amsterdam thinking about how to celebrate. Can I throw it open to the Randomites for suggestions???:p

PS Put your house on us beating Lyon at home as my tickets arrived, and I am taking my son, Lucky Luke, and it will be his 9th home game and he has yet to see us lose or draw!

After 13 months of hard wrok I have finally signed a whopping deal with a very well known brewery based in Amsterdam. The ink is only just drying on the contract, and I am now on my own in Amsterdam thinking about how to celebrate. Can I throw it open to the Randomites for suggestions???:p

PS Put your house on us beating Lyon at home as my tickets arrived, and I am taking my son, Lucky Luke, and it will be his 9th home game and he has yet to see us lose or draw!

Don't take Lucky Luke to Amsterdam - you won't need him.

Book a room in the city centre through a website like airbnb (this way you might get some good local knowledge about where to go/what to do), don't stay in a soulless hotel. Go for long stoned walks and treat yourself to a hot blonde after dinner.

Find a window with two smoking hot teens....spend 500 euros

A night you will NEVER forget

a night?????????????? you would be lucky to get half an hour for that, honestly if you want a drug fuelled orgy and some seriously fudged up brick that will haunt you in your more sober moments then get yourself down to Hamburg, that city is better then anywhere i been in the world but i think if i ever went back i would not survive it again.

Back