• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

^ apparently there's some clause whereby whoever breaks the contract (quitting or sacking) has to pay the other party 20 mil

Where are you getting your prices from?

Benteke cost Villa 8m, he's had a fantastic season and now they're going to sell him for 11m a year later?
Isco had a reported release clause of around £23m iirc, that was upped to around £35m when he signed a new contract I believe. That's just from memory though.

Schurrle seems unrealistic as bigger, richer clubs have been after him, Isco is equally unrealistic I think.

Just guessing. I don't really have a crystal ball with everyone's exact transfer value. My point was more so to say that I'd like us to go for those players come summer, and that I think they could really help. My apologies for the incorrect guestimations.

And realistically we're not going to get any of the players I mentioned. Levy's more likely to go for 1-2 players from relegated sides (QPR's got a few I wouldn't mind taking) than what I'd like. At the end of the day, I think Levy's proved he knows what he's doing so I'll continue to trust in him.

possibly, however it's no secret that they don't particularly get on and maybe he'd only swallow reappointing him if it was a cheap and easy option
I would love this to be true as Chelsea are a better outfit with Mourinho than without.

Last edited:
as would i, although more because i can't stand that relentlessly tedious egotistical arsehole and our media's pathetic fawning over everything he says

I think he is rather funny actually. I have this mental image of him saying all the special one flimflam and then going behind the partition and laughing his arse off. I seriously don't think he takes himself half a s seriously as the media does.

Id like us to get in Marin - totaly forgot about him but apparently one of the ten worst signings (a long with Ade too) in the premier league. Cant imagine he would cost a bundle and im sure Mourinho would give AVB mates rates

Not sure how reliable Graham Hunter is in regards to transfers, but on Revista just now he stated that 'Villa will most likely go to either Tottenham or Arsenal this summer.'

Would be a pretty immense signing if true, even if he does turn 32 this December.

Not sure how reliable Graham Hunter is in regards to transfers, but on Revista just now he stated that 'Villa will most likely go to either Tottenham or Arsenal this summer.'

Would be a pretty immense signing if true, even if he does turn 32 this December.

Really? Never understood the hype about him personally and hasn't done much at Barca (though they do have that scrawny little Argie mind)

Id like us to get in Marin - totaly forgot about him but apparently one of the ten worst signings (a long with Ade too) in the premier league. Cant imagine he would cost a bundle and im sure Mourinho would give AVB mates rates

I remember feeling gutted when I saw he went to chelsea, but a mate of mine says he's been brick every time he's seen the pitch for them this season. Hasn't he been out injured more or less?

I loved Villa and Silva at Valencia - they were SO good together. Valencia are my Spanish team.

I would love Villa

I loved Villa and Silva at Valencia - they were SO good together. Valencia are my Spanish team.

I would love Villa

'09 team was sooooooo good.

Silva, Mata, Joaquin, Villa, Vicente, Morientes, Baraja, Albelda. They've just been a team that sell there best players though really, like a spanish Spurs.

Just a passing thought, but it always struck me as rather odd that we never maintained stronger scouting connections in Argentina in the wake of the success we enjoyed with Ossie and Ricky Villa, especially as they both seem to have retained an association with the club.

I remember feeling gutted when I saw he went to chelsea, but a mate of mine says he's been brick every time he's seen the pitch for them this season. Hasn't he been out injured more or less?

Injured or not playing? after all there is Oscar, Hazard and Mata in front of him

'09 team was sooooooo good.

Silva, Mata, Joaquin, Villa, Vicente, Morientes, Baraja, Albelda. They've just been a team that sell there best players though really, like a spanish Spurs.

They hit financial difficulties so they had to. But that was an awesome team.

With every penny counting right now, that is a sizable chunk that Chelsea would have to pay and put in the books, before Abramovic could just write it off. No more he can't

Really? Never understood the hype about him personally and hasn't done much at Barca (though they do have that scrawny little Argie mind)

He's near enough the complete forward; technique, creativity, dead-ball expert and a clinical finisher. Difficult to judge where he is at right now as he has been used sparingly this season but a couple of years back he was most definitely amongst the top 3 forwards about, imo anyway.

Random rumour of the day:

Barcelona centre back Carles Puyol (35) wants to leave Barcelona this summer. He will join AC Milan. [btv]

He's near enough the complete forward; technique, creativity, dead-ball expert and a clinical finisher. Difficult to judge where he is at right now as he has been used sparingly this season but a couple of years back he was most definitely amongst the top 3 forwards about, imo anyway.

To me his biggest strength is easily his finishing and goalscoring. Fantastic in the box. Not that convinced about him being all that creative, technically sound though. Not the quickest at this point I imagine and not the tallest, but bring him chances and he will score. Fantastic work rate too.

I think he would do really well both for us and for Arsenal, really hope they don't end up signing him.

Back