• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

Did I read that we only had Ade on a 2 year contract or something when we signed him or did I imagine that?

Didn't manage to catch Roma at the weekend but did just see Osvaldo scored a 93rd minute winner away at Fiorentina in an important game for them. GET THIS DAMN GUY IN!

[video=youtube;0q0Wy6KJLfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0Wy6KJLfM[/video]

Last edited:
AVB has said Spurs need to spend big whether we get CL or not.......good luck with that matey

Andre Villas-Boas has demanded that Tottenham take a giant risk and spend big on new signings this summer - even if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League.

Despite their lucky 1-0 win over Southampton, Spurs still have a lot of work to do to ensure that they qualify for Europe's premier club competition - starting with a crunch match against top-four rivals Chelsea on Wednesday night.

Against Southampton Tottenham lacked imagination in midfield following the first-half withdrawal of Mousa Dembele, and they looked toothless up front until Gareth Bale scored a dramatic 86th minute winner.

The performance led to much talk among fans about the need for reinforcements this summer - even if they manage to keep star man Bale out of the clutches of Real Madrid (or anybody else for that matter).

Tottenham could do with a new striker, and reinforcements in midfield, while there is speculation that Villas-Boas is on the look out for a new left back.

Asked whether he would have different budgets depending on whether he achieved Champions League qualification, the Tottenham manager said: 'No. At the moment our future must be analysed in only one direction.

'For us, the objective is always to improve the team and for that to happen either we have Champions League money to make it easier, or we have to invest and risk a bit more.

'But the objective is always to better what you did last season. We have to have one direction only.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-wants-money-spend-summer.html#ixzz2SVQCVZan
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Right, all this math is doing my head in. We need to bring back the silliness of naming names and playing games.

We just sold Gareth Bale for 60-80 million pounds to Real Madrid and get to spend all of it, because Levy is in a good mood, on some very good players. Who do we bring in and why?

Moutinho? Damiao?? Hulk???

Viva la revolución.

Right, all this math is doing my head in. We need to bring back the silliness of naming names and playing games.

We just sold Gareth Bale for 60-80 million pounds to Real Madrid and get to spend all of it, because Levy is in a good mood, on some very good players. Who do we bring in and why?

Viva la revolución.

If city were willing then yaya toure and tevez plus 20 million .......i'll drive bale

actually no i wouldnt

yaya, tevez, silva, and 5 million

there that would do it for me

url

Just what they need, Mourinho knows that..

Viva la revolución.

I like games like this. I'm going to keep this mildly realistic so I know that we couldnt afford Hulk's wages.

Bale out for £60m
Ade out for £5m
Parker out for £3m
Thudd out for £5m
Livermore out for £4m
BAE out for £8m
Gallas released
Total: £85m

Baines in for £20m
Leandro Damiao in for £18m
Moutinho in for £24m
Isco in for £20m