• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What happened to 101GreatGoals?

Daisuk

Les Medley
It was the place to go online for football highlights. Now it's hardly ever updated.

So, where to look for highlights now? I've been using Footytube, but ain't 100% convinced yet.

this place is great, full match replays.

http://www.footballorgin.com/

Cheers this looks good.

Someone put a link to a site like this on here before but I didn't rate it much. The scores appeared on the screenshots so you could already see what the score was!..and also it sometimes took until the next day for the site to add the full match reply. Annoying if like me you were trying to avoid the result for just a couple of hours until you got home.

It was the place to go online for football highlights. Now it's hardly ever updated.

So, where to look for highlights now? I've been using Footytube, but ain't 100% convinced yet.

A mate of mine runs the site and I know he recently got a large investor to sink some substantial money into the business.

Back