• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What ‘grinds your gears’?

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Companies saying that they care about your privacy before then dropping a half hour click box exercise to stop the company selling on your details really really fudges me off. The fact that some companies seem to do this at very regular intervals pushes it even further. It’s like if you cared that much you wouldn’t even think about selling everyone’s details on and there wouldn’t be a need for this in the first place. The clams can fudge off.

and when people ask if they are ok, they say I can't say
The bitch mother in law is the best at doing that, attention seeking cnut
Hahah similar to this people tho put ambiguous digs on social media "don't you just hate people who..." and then when asked if ok they play it down when it's really them attention seeking. Or like your one "can't say"

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

and when people ask if they are ok, they say I can't say
The bitch mother in law is the best at doing that, attention seeking cnut

People just need to be direct and say it as it is and if it can’t stop being cryptic on social media. Just be direct or don’t say anything. Preferably in many instances the latter.

Football Referees at every level

Had an incident a few weeks back with a ref at my son's U11 game. I usually abhor any arguing with the ref but this fella was an absolute prick. He was nit-picking everything including the weight of the footballs and lads wearing snoods (I know). So he gives a foul for nothing. I say "he got the ball" and we have a few verbals with the ref saying he didn't get the ball. Not right but he got to me. Then he comes back a minute later and says "well, he might have got the ball but he was dangerous". Red rag, bull. "Oh right so now you're admitting he got the ball. Make up your mind, will you". Got a red card in front of all the parents. To be fair I deserved it but he was a rooster. Irony was I got in an argument two weeks before with opposition managers for them having a go at the ref.

Maybe I'm the problem...

People who park small cars right at the front of the parking space so the space looks empty from the end of the row.

Those absolute clams who take up two spaces with their car because they can't park properly. Boils my tinkle.

Back