• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What do you do when tinkled off?

Masturbate or fudge a fudge buddy.

In all seriousness I just walk away and be at peace. I wont allow to be tinkled off with individuals as it gives them value and I hate showing people they are higher value than me. I learnt the hard way

It's stuff like people, and then stupid little things like when you go to hang stuff up and it just falls off the hanger! And then you take stuff out of the washing machine and there's always that sock that falls on the floor and you think 'why did I bother washing it?' - those are just examples but it's those moments that make your blood boil, probably because you are in that frame of mind already.

I don't really get tinkled off very often tbh. When I am, then I'll either have a bash, hit the gym, play some PS3 or something like that

Long walks, preferably somewhere nice. I generally go down the docks. Or go for a quiet pint in the philarmonic.

Walk the dog for miles.

Throwing a big fudge-off stick as far out into the nearby lake as possible and watch her power swim to get it.

Sorts me.

Wish I had a dog, as it is, living in a shared house I can't own pets. I would go to gym but have throat infection, hopefully that's all it is, so couldn't risk making it worse by heading there. I think it's more about my emotional mindset and trying to change where my head is most of the time at the moment.

Got a punch-bag hanging in the garage. Crank up some vicious metal and go to town on the bag. Works a treat.

Load up CounterStrike and kill all the mofo's, kept me sane after 19 years in one job :)

Still think game producers need to create a generic import program which will let you import a photo of your hated people and it replaces the faces on the enemy - that would be even better :D

Or go for a nice long drive

Go to Stansted, buy a really cheap flight stay for 48hrs then come home.

I like flying, try to stick to places where the journey from airport to civilization is less than 30mins.

Great laying on a beach for the cost of less than 3 figures.

Apart from that... binge

Last edited:
Back