• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're becoming a team of monster m***** f*****

Bet they do. I wouldnt take any of their midfielders over our beasts! Even Scott Parker would arguably be their best centre mid

Really.

I would swap 6 of ours for Cazorla, I would probably swap them all for a Mata or a Hazard. Our lack a certain something. Goals and assists , flair.

And this will be the lament all season. So we need our defensive guys to NOT concede free kicks.

We looked quite solid when defending set pieces for most of the first half of last season (after the somewhat shaky start mind).

I think AVB can make us solid when defending set pieces again.

In this pre-season we've had makeshift central defenders in most games, they are the most important players when defending set pieces.

Really.

I would swap 6 of ours for Cazorla, I would probably swap them all for a Mata or a Hazard. Our lack a certain something. Goals and assists , flair.

I hope you're joking that you would swap all our midfielders for a Mata or a Hazard. I'd imagine you're exaggerating a lot. We do need a creative midfielder but I'd never let any side have Dembele, Paulinho or Sandro. I wouldn't like Holtby or Sigurdsson going either but I'd stomach their losses more than the loss of any of the other three.

I hope you're joking that you would swap all our midfielders for a Mata or a Hazard. I'd imagine you're exaggerating a lot. We do need a creative midfielder but I'd never let any side have Dembele, Paulinho or Sandro. I wouldn't like Holtby or Sigurdsson going either but I'd stomach their losses more than the loss of any of the other three.

Exaggerating a little yes, but Cazorla had a much better season that any of our signings last year. He cost the same as Sigi and Dempsey combined. Would you rather have signed them or him? No brainer

Dembele or Cazorla , sorry but Cazorla.

No idea how Pauliniho is going to perform.

Sigi or Wheelchair? No contest. We have a lot of midfielders, but others have better quality.

Exaggerating a little yes, but Cazorla had a much better season that any of our signings last year. He cost the same as Sigi and Dempsey combined. Would you rather have signed them or him? No brainer

Dembele or Cazorla , sorry but Cazorla.

No idea how Pauliniho is going to perform.

Sigi or Wheelchair? No contest. We have a lot of midfielders, but others have better quality.

Wheelchair is an overrated ****! The media love him because he is English... not fair of you to compare him to Sigi alone... Holtby may be a better player ultimately, Paulhinhoi is, and Sandro is tougher. Arsenal's current midfield is toss.

our fans just never learn do they

we have a better blah blah blah - look at the table for the past 20 years, inc the last few years when we have "been better" than them.

the points total begs to differ.

our fans just never learn do they

we have a better blah blah blah - look at the table for the past 20 years, inc the last few years when we have "been better" than them.

the points total begs to differ.

true we have had years of second best and still people underestimate them.... imo if we keep Bale we have the best chance ever to do it....

just wish people would hold off on the 'better than them' statements until we actually prove it...

the thing is, we have incredible physical specimens in the likes of Paulinho, Sandro, and capoue too. I don't know about Capoue, but the other two aren't really that dirty and thats what usually makes it tough physically for opponents. Sandro is definitely tough, but i dont see him kicking people around.

Last edited:
Bigness does not equate to defensive nous at set pieces. We need to can this zonal marking thing and go man for man and put a defender on each post. Old school but it is still good AFAIC.

Back