• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're becoming a team of monster m***** f*****

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
Remember the days when we would tinkle in our pants at the prospect of going to Bolton or Stoke? It seems being six foot is a key attribute with another monster in Capoue in the pipeline.

Boot is on the other foot now - Capoue, Sandro and Paulinho as a midfield trio. We are going to kick some b***.

I wonder if some Arsenal fans look at our central midfield and think back at when they had big, strong, physical midfielders that were also talented on the ball - you know, back when they were winning things.

Bet they do. I wouldnt take any of their midfielders over our beasts! Even Scott Parker would arguably be their best centre mid

Last edited:
As long as the mentality is as big and strong as their presence, and we're not shying away like a bunch of ****s with 3 games to go.

As long as the mentality is as big and strong as their presence, and we're not shying away like a bunch of ****s with 3 games to go.

Vertonghen captained Ajax, Lloris captained Lyon and captains France I think. Both Paulinho and Capoue (if we sign him) have been praised for their mentality and professionalism. Holtby captains Germany's u21 side.

I think we're bringing i a lot of players with the right attitude. Hopefully that will show itself on the pitch with results in years to come.

I remember when the phrase "soft under belly" would be used every single game to describe us.

It was great seeing Kaboul and Sandro back yesterday. Even Chadli is strong and hard to knock off the ball. I wasn't expecting it from Soldado, but he put himself about a bit and even the commentator was going on about how great his forward play was, backing into defenders, making it difficult for them, chasing down lost causes. Soldado isn't the biggest, but I looked at that second half and Kaboul was winning everything, Dembele and Sandro were too. The prospect of Bale being in there instead of Lennon is really frightening. The commentator said that teams really will find it hard to keep up with our pace and physicality this season.

It most definitely will hurt playing us now. You have to pass Dembele, Sandro, Paulinho, Capoue, Kaboul and Dawson. That WILL hurt.

It most definitely will hurt playing us now. You have to pass Dembele, Sandro, Paulinho, Capoue, Kaboul and Dawson. That WILL hurt.

flimflam. You have to goad Rose and win a freekick. Then you get a free header due to zonal marking, and nobody on the posts. Simples.

Back