• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Didn’t know where to put this but according to The Athletic we have rejected an approach from Swansea for Chris Davies, assistant coach.

I'm reading excerpts from his press conference and just - we've got our dream manager. I can't believe he's actually real. Says all the right things every time and wants us to play exactly as us fans wish we can play. The man is a revelation. We're very very lucky to have him! I'm appreciating every second of Big Ange. What a man.

I just hope that Levy and ENIC fully back Ange so that he can achieve all that he wants with us. It speaks volumes that we lost three in a row and yet I didn’t see any doubters. Yes, we’ve had injuries but usually that won’t stop the doubters from making noise. Seems like he has full backing and rightfully so.

In such a short time Postrrcoglu has transformed the playing side of the club. All the team play in the same style, pressing, moving ball quickly, switching positions and on the front foot. I watch all the academy games on Spursplay and it's obvious that his philosophy runs throught the teams. He's bought back the pride I feel for the club.
It’s not Postecoglou who is responsible for that happening in the younger age groups. The youth setup at Spurs wad badly neglected for a few years prior to Paratici coming in. Paratici was transformative for our club in many ways.

Last edited:
Not sure what he is:

I can’t ever remember you saying who your team is…

Off the record – entirely off the record – Spurs. Actually, you know what, you can write that but you have to also write the full story. And that’s that my first team is Spurs and my second team is Arsenal. It’s a very clear one-two. They’re not joint favourites by any means, but I do like them both.

How does that happen?

I come at things very logically and rationally. And while Spurs is a very emotional thing, that came from school days, as I grew older I started to question ‘why do I instinctively have to hate Arsenal? I admire their manager, I admire their football.’ And Spurs and Arsenal are demographically the same, there’s no sectarian split there. They’re the same. They should merge. They really should merge. I’m a North London fan.
Demographically the same?….,

North London fan?….

The Woolwich Wanderers should merge with Palace or Charlton.

There is only one proper North London team (two if you include Barnet)

It’s not Postecoglou who is responsible for that happening in the younger age groups. The youth setup at Spurs wad badly neglected for a few years prior to Paratici coming in. Paratici was transformstive for our club in many ways.

Recruitment maybe, but many of these boys have been with us before Paratici, the way we play is down to staff.

Not sure what he is:

I can’t ever remember you saying who your team is…

Off the record – entirely off the record – Spurs. Actually, you know what, you can write that but you have to also write the full story. And that’s that my first team is Spurs and my second team is Arsenal. It’s a very clear one-two. They’re not joint favourites by any means, but I do like them both.

How does that happen?

I come at things very logically and rationally. And while Spurs is a very emotional thing, that came from school days, as I grew older I started to question ‘why do I instinctively have to hate Arsenal? I admire their manager, I admire their football.’ And Spurs and Arsenal are demographically the same, there’s no sectarian split there. They’re the same. They should merge. They really should merge. I’m a North London fan.
This fella clearly doesn’t understand the appeal of football for pretty much every fan. I’m not from London and I detest Woolwich and Chelsea.

They aren’t my most hated teams, that’s Liverpool because every prick here supported them in the 80s when they won everything. Which sort of underscores the point, it’s part of the game to stick the boot in on your friends, family, neighbours when they lose.

I just hope that Levy and ENIC fully back Ange so that he can achieve all that he wants with us. It speaks volumes that we lost three in a row and yet I didn’t see any doubters. Yes, we’ve had injuries but usually that won’t stop the doubters from making noise. Seems like he has full backing and rightfully so.

It's even more than that

- The club is a brand (as much as fans hate that), and the disaster of the last 3-4 years was not good for the brand.
- Ange is good for the brand (beyond the Australia news now covers us extensively, Celtic fans somehow see us a 2nd club), he manages the media (and they like him) without being an utter clam.
- The feel good factor helps the teams performance

The club has to back him

I am the changes tonight. I was surprised to Lo Celso get dragged.
He has plenty of good will. But he needs to realise this is not Scotland and he does not have the best squad in the league.

5 squads better then us and another 4 or 5 at the same level.

If the scouts can find us better players and get rid of Gil, Lo Celso, Kulu, Richi then we might get top 4.

But I would like to see more game management by him and responding to whats happening on the pitch. Not the same system thing, bit like Mourinho and Conte, just a different type of system.

Back