• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

He’s magic…you knoooooww…
Aaaange Postecoglou….

;)

I just want attacking football, anything as long as it’s better than the rubbish we’ve been served up the past few seasons.

Our players are good enough that if we can attack we’ll improve. Then go from there.

I would be really interested to know if this was a Levy or Munn appointment, I'm hoping the later and the club can start a new narrative that isn't always focused on Levy

Oh and edited to say "welcome to our club, please take better care of it than our last 3 managers"

I would be really interested to know if this was a Levy or Munn appointment, I'm hoping the later and the club can start a new narrative that isn't always focused on Levy

Oh and edited to say "welcome to our club, please take better care of it than our last 3 managers"

Wasn't Ange mentioned a fair bit when Munn was first appointed, not sure they've worked together directly but perhaps interacted within the City structure?

You can't help yourself can you? There is a pochettino forum out there sign up or make one up.

What I would give to be a fly on the wall to see you cry the day pochettino joined Chelsea

The funny thing is Ange gives off Poch-like vibes and is obscure, so I'm surprised GB hasn't been on the bandwagon early doors given that he's desperate for Poch and to be seen as though he has acute footballing knowledge - the only question mark on him really is the gulf in quality between where he's worked and the PL and whether he can step up, but now he's here you have to focus on the positives and hope the questions you may have of him get answered positively.

Wasn't Ange mentioned a fair bit when Munn was first appointed, not sure they've worked together directly but perhaps interacted within the City structure?

Munn tried to appoint Ange at Melbourne Heart. Then Munn worked for CFG in China whilst Ange worked at part-CFG-owned Yokohama F Marinos in Japan.

The funny thing is Ange gives off Poch-like vibes and is obscure, so I'm surprised GB hasn't been on the bandwagon early doors - the only question mark on him really is the gulf in quality between where he's worked and the PL and whether he can step up, but now he's here you have to focus on the positives and hope the questions you may have of him get answered positively.

The emotional intelligence and focus on conditioning etc. sound good. But the coach of Tilbury FC does that in abundance too. It doesn't mean though that he's ready for one of the 'big 12' jobs in world football.

Oh well not excited by this appointment. Will be interesting to see the way it plays out.

One thing for certain is that if we see Dier , PEH ,Davies, Sanchez still here and starting next season then nothing will change regardless of manager.

I get your sentiment, but he's here now we should always back a new manager ... even if was to be Brenda (too far?) ... atleast let's see what he can do ... the rest I agree with but Davies is actually a very good squad player

I get your sentiment, but he's here now we should always back a new manager ... even if was to be Brenda (too far?) ... atleast let's see what he can do ... the rest I agree with but Davies is actually a very good squad player

He’s here now so yes I’ll back him. Hope he can change my mind. Yes Davies is decent squad player. I mean starting games.I think we need a massive clear out of players that have been about too long . Except Kane.

The emotional intelligence and focus on conditioning etc. sound good. But the coach of Tilbury FC does that in abundance too. It doesn't mean though that he's ready for one of the 'big 12' jobs in world football.

You know when people want Levy out and others say be careful for what you wish for ... im so so glad that you would never be allowed anywhere near running spurs. You don't have a clue or a massive wind up merchant.

Oh well not excited by this appointment. Will be interesting to see the way it plays out.

One thing for certain is that if we see Dier , PEH ,Davies, Sanchez still here and starting next season then nothing will change regardless of manager.

Am sure some will be here, but not starting as you say.

I'm more interested in which players haven't been playing much before but whch he can make something of due to complete u-turn in tactics - Gil, Reguilon perhaps, and I'd love to see Devine get a run pre-season as the change of approach should benefit him massively

If Munn has come in and said that's who I want and we've got him, that's good.

If that's the only reason then I would not be happy, I would like to have thought he got the job on merit fending off other candidates ... not just because munn wanted him.

Back