• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welbeck

Not sure I want him if it means stifling Kane's development. So far the lad has done well at both #9 and #10

It's not a million miles away from what Arsenal pay their run of the mill players, so I can believe it

Interesting, if not slightly pi55-taking, tidbit in that Guardian article linked above:

The club have stipulated that he cannot join a top six club though if Tottenham Hotspur who are understood to be interested in taking the striker, possibly on loan, were to offer the right deal this would test United’s resolve.

It's a squad game. I'd love us to get Welbeck in, he wouldn't stifle anyone's development. It would just give us a better chance of winning something and finishing top 4 in the same season at long bloody last.

Interesting, if not slightly pi55-taking, tidbit in that Guardian article linked above:

The club have stipulated that he cannot join a top six club though if Tottenham Hotspur who are understood to be interested in taking the striker, possibly on loan, were to offer the right deal this would test United’s resolve.

Makes sense ;)

Wait, I come home to find out we're after Danny F**kin Welbeck?!? What have I done to deserve this!

Shocking player, there would be literally no positives to signing him other than the fact he is English. I don't think much of Townsend or Soldado but I'd even have them stay over signing this dud. And I don't like the Southampton Rodriguez as much as others but even prefer him to Welbeck.

I hope this is just his agent talking **** rather than any genuine interest from us. He's a dreadful finisher and isn't any good technically either.

Wait, I come home to find out we're after Danny F**kin Welbeck?!? What have I done to deserve this!

Shocking player, there would be literally no positives to signing him other than the fact he is English. I don't think much of Townsend or Soldado but I'd even have them stay over signing this dud. And I don't like the Southampton Rodriguez as much as others but even prefer him to Welbeck.

I hope this is just his agent talking **** rather than any genuine interest from us. He's a dreadful finisher and isn't any good technically either.

Wow - such an insightful post....

Young and Nani on 115k a week, Hernandez on 88k, Welbeck and Anderson on 80k...is this some sort of sick joke?

pl wages have boomed over the last few years, when you factor in the success increases they would have got for winning the league and the inflation annual rise they are probably in line with what we pay our lot

these days a 20m transfer on 100k a week is probably ballpark average for an established player

lamela/townsend------eriksen/paulinho-------chadli/welbeck
---------------------------------ade/kane

Not bad!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...y-tottenham-successor-pochettino-9700648.html

It will also be interesting to see what happens to Cleverley’s team-mate Danny Welbeck. He was a player I would have wanted to sign had I stayed at Spurs. I am not sure that United can afford to let him go to Spurs now, given that – for the time being at least – they are direct rivals. Welbeck has great quality, and he could thrive given a run in the team.

"I like that Pochettino is succeeding, because he's doing what I would have done.

:^)

Back