• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Website Designer needed

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
Anyone on here a website designer?

Looking for someone who can make an e-commerce site that is pretty to look at and easy to use.

Squarespace is excellent and very cheap too.

The days of anyone other than large corporates paying for Web design have gone IMO

Thanks guys, that is simple. I started a small on the side ebay and amazon business 18 months ago and it has really grown. I even have an employee working it as i have a full time job I do not want to leave. With the growth it now makes sense to drive traffic to my own site for regular sellers and keep amazon and ebay to attract customers. Going to skip paying someone for design and use this thing, some really pretty sites on there.

Back