• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

watching Spurs in Brooklyn

Ron The Shelf

Andy Reid
Heading over to Brooklyn for a couple of gigs at the Barclays Centre in 2 weeks. Anyone know anywhere i can catch the Villa game in a local bar at 9am in NY?

Did you know that Brooklyn is named after the town of Breukelen in the province of Utrecht, Netherlands?

Now that actual help has been provided, can we bring this thread back off topic?

The Beckham kid is named Brooklyn because that's where the parents think they did it when they got pregnant, right?

So every time the kid hears his name he's reminded of his parents doing it, must be... strange.

Anyone here named after a place or situation where they were conceived? Which gg nickname would be a good conception-name? Ron the Shelf? ;)

Now that actual help has been provided, can we bring this thread back off topic?

The Beckham kid is named Brooklyn because that's where the parents think they did it when they got pregnant, right?

So every time the kid hears his name he's reminded of his parents doing it, must be... strange.

Anyone here named after a place or situation where they were conceived
? Which gg nickname would be a good conception-name? Ron the Shelf? ;)

Ron the Shelf?

Heading over to Brooklyn for a couple of gigs at the Barclays Centre in 2 weeks. Anyone know anywhere i can catch the Villa game in a local bar at 9am in NY?

Who are you seeing?

If it's Pearl Jam I wish I was you! (I'm pretty sure they're playing 2 nights there that week)

Back