• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watching SD on LCD....my crt finally blew up

decent screen, although surprised you didn't go the FreeviewHD route African.

IMO though 32" is the right size for SD.. when you get bigger the picture worsens.

decent screen, although surprised you didn't go the FreeviewHD route African.

IMO though 32" is the right size for SD.. when you get bigger the picture worsens.

couldnt find one with HD freeview at the price i could afford without feeling like i wasted too much money (dont forget i have the amazon vouchers too wohoooo) plus a TV thats a good reputable model and delivery in only a day or two (as i have been without a TV since last week thursday and i want one here before the Mrs gets here . otherwise i'd have to engage with her outside of asking her to turn around please)

the TV sort of just picked itself with those factors. Hope it works out though

but i will be upgrading at some point .......oh yeah

this thing didnt work!!!!!!!!!!

got it, set it up on the stand...connected the scart lead from my sky into it...and it just wouldnt turn on. pressed the remote and the stand by icon which was red turned to blue but nothing came on the screen and then the blue turned to red again

sending it back and getting it replaced

Hey guys, help needed

Lost my sanyo CRT TV the other day...it literally starting buzzing sharply with no screen

looking to buy a cheap priced LCD tv, one major thing i am worried about is watching SD channels on it. i heard its a bit crap..also i have heard that the sound quality on some LCD TVs can be brick

can anyone help me out? what LCD Tv would you reccomend for SD watching? is the sond good? picture quality etc etc?

Ive got a panasonic vieira Plasma TV. When we went into the TV store the assistant said that Plasma were much better for SD channels, and so far I would say he is correct. Obviously nails the HD as well...

this thing didnt work!!!!!!!!!!

got it, set it up on the stand...connected the scart lead from my sky into it...and it just wouldnt turn on. pressed the remote and the stand by icon which was red turned to blue but nothing came on the screen and then the blue turned to red again

sending it back and getting it replaced

Did you have it on the right AV channel

Did you have it on the right AV channel

dude, it didnt even stay turned on. just kept on going back to stand by

at least give me a chance to even do my settings for goodness sake LOL

ditched it and got a much cheaper but decent telly. got me a Luxor Hd ready from asda, works just fine i personally feel

Back