• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watching a game as a neutral

The Fatman

Espen Baardsen
Watching the QPR v Liverpool game, not caring about the result, so not being nervous about it. It makes watching games like this a great game to watch.

If I don't have a reason to want one of the teams to win I struggle to maintain an interest.

Not exactly enjoyable watching Liverpool win like that. It certainly ruined my day. Games like that make you wonder why the hell you follow football.

If I'm watching a game as a neutral i find a little bet helps. If I don't want to choose a side can bet on 'over x goals'.

If I don't have a reason to want one of the teams to win I struggle to maintain an interest.

Agreed. When I was about 155 I could watch any game of football and be interested. Now I rarley watch MOTD. I don't even watch the national team anymore. Only watched one national team game in the last four years.

Agreed. When I was about 155 I could watch any game of football and be interested. Now I rarley watch MOTD. I don't even watch the national team anymore. Only watched one national team game in the last four years.

Jesus, how old are you?

i bet on 80% of the matches i watch, i wouldnt watch otherwise

i'm watching the classico, no financial interest in this one.

Back