• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Warehouse project Manchester.

Boonie

Ramon Vega
Anyone been?

I am going next weekend for a bit of ARMIN VAN BUUREN and PAUL VAN DYK. Just want to know what to expect.

LOL Not as popular as I thought it was, looking at the web site I'm slightly worried that at 38 I may be a little old...

I've always fancied going but getting some mates to commit to a weekend up in Manchester and all getting passes from the mrs is always tricky... that plus all the good nights I wanna do seem to be the first to sell out while we're messing about trying to sort it!

Let us know what it's like.. your review might be enough for me to get our arses in gear and make it happen.

LOL Not as popular as I thought it was, looking at the web site I'm slightly worried that at 38 I may be a little old...

some of manc mates have been in the past and said it's quality, however, think it's moved to a new venue this year so might be a different experience.

never to old for a rave up although the crowd might be a bit young for that line up

NW5pur is right, its moved from under piccadilly station to somewhere in Trafford.

Hoping to get up there at some point this year as the missus goes to uni and it's her final year. She's going this weekend (bought froday tickets but her and her mates are trying to sell those for saturday ones) so i can report back one she's adequately recovered

It's right next to Old Trafford stadium now. Popped in before the game to check it out and it looks a good venue for that sort of thing.

Hoping to find a ticket for Fatboy Slim in November. All Manc mates say it's quality.

never been to WHP, my friends have a few times and really like it - can be a bit hard to get in if you are particularly wasted before hand - one of my mates got turned away because he was too fudged - had to wait around by himself for 6 hours before he could get the train back to London :lol:

there's a similar type thing in Bristol, Motion Skate Park which gets turned in to a warehouse type venue over the winter - gonna try and round up some interest in going to the Dirtybird night (also has Scuba and Joy Orbison) in November

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?391818

Load of my mates go all the time, they're off down there this weekend, not really my scene. I'm 27 going on 50.

fudging awesome night! W&W, Arty, Van Buuren and PVD rocked that crumbling old warehouse to the core. My ears are still rining. It was a proper old school rave atmosphere too, really friendly. I can recommend and will be going back.

Back