• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

W*nkers!!

Boonie

Ramon Vega
Can't believe it, the couple who were buying our house have just pulled out, 3 days before exchange. I am now going to lose the house we wanted and I spent a shed load of cash on legal gonad*s. The system in this country is brick!

Rant over need to vent.

2 different reasons over the course of 2 days, I am fuming. If we lose the house we want because of them there are going to be murders.

2 different reasons over the course of 2 days, I am fuming. If we lose the house we want because of them there are going to be murders.

There should be a blacklist or somekind of ranking system against the ****s that do that.

They should also be made to pay costs, just like when you lose a court case.

Can't believe it, the couple who were buying our house have just pulled out, 3 days before exchange. I am now going to lose the house we wanted and I spent a shed load of cash on legal gonad*s. The system in this country is brick!

Rant over need to vent.

The peole we were buying off did something similar to me 6 years ago, I ended up living 4 doors away in a house that cost 6 grand less, despite being identical.

Feckin weasels, claimed being made redundant was an excuse

Must be worse if your buyer does it to you, so you have my sympathies

There should be a blacklist or somekind of ranking system against the ****s that do that.

They should also be made to pay costs, just like when you lose a court case.

Is there not any way of making them do this ? I would have imagined there would be but then I've never brought a property. This situation sucks balls though, seems incredibly unfair that these people can be such irresponsible dingdongheads and get away without any consequence (for them).

I had the same happen to me 10 years ago when I bought my first house.

I'd already given notice on my flat so had to move out!

Someone knocked on his door and gazumped us. I hear the system in Scotland is better......once an offer is accepted it's legally binding??

The home buying system here is bizarre and plays into the hands of dodgy estate agents.

You have my sympathies mate. Must be highly frustrating.

Thanks guys, I now have to try and sell the house again with 3/4 of our stuff in boxes. The missus is in tears and I just took out my frustration on the squash court, smashed the bloke 5 - 0 and when we shook hands he said "someone has tinkled you off today". I must've looked like a mad man!

Oh well que sera sera

The home buying system here is bizarre.

It certainly is

The most expensive thing you'll ever buy... you sink thousands into legal costs and arranging everything and then someone can just wake up that day and go "nah, let's not bother"

Or how about the old "Oh I don't have the deposit you asked for, but there is only 2 days to go, will you accept 50p and a toss instead?"

Back