• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vs Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool

Think 'shambles' is a bit harsh.

I'd say that Clyne (for Walker), Milner (for Mason or Lamela), Coutinho (for Chadli or Lamela) and Benteke (Kane dropping deep) would walk into our team.

Pretty sure Henderson, Can and Lallana would be in with a shout too.

And despite his appalling form, I'd still go with Lovren over Vertonghen.

They're playing an 18-year old CB at LB

Milner, Henderson and Lucas in CM = turgid

Lovren is an absolute disaster. Most Liverpool fans would give him away if given the option.

Benteke is completely isolated up front and not suited to how they play at all.

I think Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea all have a number of players that I'd have over our own. The rest of the teams will probably only have one or two that I would take, and that will mainly be for squad positions rather than first X1.

I think we will do well to get top 5. Top 6 is where I think we will be in all likelihood and I think that is about where we should finish bar any long-term injury to one of our first X1. This team has the makings of a great team, and we will get there. Sure we will lose players along the way, but we always have and have managed to keep it going. How many other teams can say that?

I'd say that Clyne (for Walker), Milner (for Mason or Lamela), Coutinho (for Chadli or Lamela) and Benteke (Kane dropping deep) would walk into our team.

So what you a saying is that you think they would have 8 players in a combined team, I know Stop! Hammer time but not sure I agree with that at all.

Id say that Clyne is massively over rated personally and he can't pass very well... Plus he offers very little attacking threat but we will see how he develops

I rate Milner and he would be in the team but only because he is functional now and not really an inspiring player

Countinho has stepped us in the last season and he would get in, but I'd caveat that with Son and Njie could be better players than him but obviously we don't know

Benteke could easily play the number 9 for us and will score plenty but is IMO at the wrong side for him at the moment with the way they play

Can will be a great oakyed and I'd happily have him somewhere in our side. Henderson is like Mason and I'd only have one player like that in Can

llalana really hasn't performed yet at Liverpool and would not get in our side based in last season. He wouldn't make the match day squad from what I saw

Lovren is basically a pub defender with a more glamorous name imo. He got dumped in his arse by our least effective forward in modern history in soldado.... And it was twice in one game. He has more brainnfarts than any half decent centre back and he is painfully slow to react to danger. He wouldn't get in my side at all

Bizarrely a player at pool that I always rated was Enrique but there getting rid of him. I also like the look of Moreno as a wing back but again he ain't getting in either

So what you a saying is that you think they would have 8 players in a combined team, I know Stop! Hammer time but not sure I agree with that at all.

I would probably suggest:

--------------------------Lloris
-----Clyne-----Alderweireld---Lovren-----Rose
-----------------Can-----Milner/Henderon/Bentaleb
-------Lallana---------------------Eriksen/Coutinho
----------------Benteke------Kane

It is criminally short of pace/width.

I don't think either team can help there, sadly - not until we've seen Son and Clinton.

I would probably suggest:

--------------------------Lloris
-----Clyne-----Alderweireld---Lovren-----Rose
-----------------Can-----Milner/Henderon/Bentaleb
-------Lallana---------------------Eriksen/Coutinho
----------------Benteke------Kane

It is criminally short of pace/width.

I don't think either team can help there, sadly - not until we've seen Son and Clinton.

Well Stop! Hammer time but players like Lovren, Lallana, Henderson are vastly overrated imo. Milner and Benteke would walk into our team though. And I do like Coutinho.

Can someone who knows their squads do the two teams for each club like I did in the first post? Be good to see it laid out like that to see what two sets of 11 we all have.

I think arsenals defence lacks depth, their midfield lacks depth and their striking lacks depth. But their attacking midfield players are ridiculously good.

Liverpool seem a mess to me a bit but have some incredible depth. That Gomez doesn't seem like a premiership player at all to me, looks awful. Loren isn't great. They're an odd one. Good, but their manager is cack so they'll struggle.

Man U, dodgy defence, no depth in attack, amazing midfield in the centre and attacking players.

Back