• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VPN

complete techno phobe here, is this the thing people are using to watch football online for free?

How are you guys watching football this season? we have the internet with BT and the wife did something nice for me(not custard based) she upgraded our deal so we have BT sport this year, but we are doing away with Sky as we do not use it enough.

I trade betfair in play so I try to watch as many games as I can, how are you guys getting your football fix this season, i am particularly interested in German football as Laying 0-0 was great their last season. I watch trade all major european leagues and would like to get better free online access to it, any suggestions?
No, this is the arms dealers and nonces thread.

complete techno phobe here, is this the thing people are using to watch football online for free?

How are you guys watching football this season? we have the internet with BT and the wife did something nice for me(not custard based) she upgraded our deal so we have BT sport this year, but we are doing away with Sky as we do not use it enough.

I trade betfair in play so I try to watch as many games as I can, how are you guys getting your football fix this season, i am particularly interested in German football as Laying 0-0 was great their last season. I watch trade all major european leagues and would like to get better free online access to it, any suggestions?
I have an IPTV solution (android based Mbox) and I buy a subscription for £50 a year for a sports package. It has virtually EVERYTHING! All PL, EL, CL, German, Spanish, Italian, NHL, NBA, NFL, PGA you name it! Sky, BT, Bein, NBC, it's all there and in 1080p. It's brilliant. Unfortunately in the UK it's now illegal to both sell and use such devices and providers, but here it's still legal to use. Only those who sell pre-configured boxes are on the wrong side of the law.

I have an IPTV solution (android based Mbox) and I buy a subscription for £50 a year for a sports package. It has virtually EVERYTHING! All PL, EL, CL, German, Spanish, Italian, NHL, NBA, NFL, PGA you name it! Sky, BT, Bein, NBC, it's all there and in 1080p. It's brilliant. Unfortunately in the UK it's now illegal to both sell and use such devices and providers, but here it's still legal to use. Only those who sell pre-configured boxes are on the wrong side of the law.

I keep thinking about this but never like the look of the subscription websites :/
My ex gaffer in UK uses a mag254 but he pays about 200 a year but that is for a complete pack, like you say thou it was brilliant and quality was spot on.

So if i had one of these VPN things could i buy it and be UK based.

I keep thinking about this but never like the look of the subscription websites :/
My ex gaffer in UK uses a mag254 but he pays about 200 a year but that is for a complete pack, like you say thou it was brilliant and quality was spot on.
The ones you want to look at don't really have much (if any) public facing promotion. Its recommendations/word of mouth etc.

Just buy a prepaid credit card for the payment if you are worried about your card information being compromised.

Be interested in any paid suggestions for the coming season. Used paid version of Bloodzeed last season but now that has gone I'm doing some research......

Back