• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vomiting

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
I think Burger king poisoned me today. Felt ill immediately after and I could have easily filled two pages in the poo thread right now if I had the strength to write more than this. Just came back from the big white phone having returned my whopper the same way it came in. Holy brick that was nasty! Snorting down burger bits that got stuck after the vomiting was completed was also fun.

And such ended his relationship with fast food burger chains.

I've found burger king one of the better chains if you're gonna eat a beef patty.

Southstand,please re-live your tale of bricking on a train floor & subsequently walking through the station with poo on your hands & clothes;it was a great story.

It used to be awesome, but not anymore... Puked again, mostly water and coca cola, walk in the park compared with thw wopper.

Freakin 3rd weekend in a row i've been sick with various diseases, i've had it! Hey, raw is on tv:D

Burger King can be good if it's fresh off the grill, but sometimes it tastes more like it just came out of the microwave. I actually like McD (apart from the heart attacks), but Burger King have onion rings.

All my vomits recently have resulted in chunks up my nose. Horrible trying to snort them out after.

Burger King has gone down fudgein hill. Their food is cold, their burgers are pre cooked, their 'restaurants' are so outdated its untrue (not sure if the owners or whoever have just decided to let it rot here in the UK) their restaurants are unhygenic always dirty etc and above all their service itself is brick.

Now compare that to Mcdonalds who have constantly updated their look, their brand, their food is fairly good and always hot, and their service is pretty good.

Many years ago Burger King did a selection of double burgers.

The best was Swiss cheese and mushroom, it was awesome. Such was my love of this burger that when they stopped doing it I havent been able to bring myself to go back in there again knowing its not on the menu

Many years ago Burger King did a selection of double burgers.

The best was Swiss cheese and mushroom, it was awesome. Such was my love of this burger that when they stopped doing it I havent been able to bring myself to go back in there again knowing its not on the menu

Mate, I think you need to take another look at the menu.
It may have changed a bit, but there is still a mushroom and swiss there.

Nayim

In Egypt there is a place called Hardees - look it up. Thats what the Burger King menu used to kinda look like. Now it just feels like youre eating a Rustlers.

I feel violated even though i havent barfed for 6 hours. The swiss mushroom burger sounds vile btw, as do all food.

I feel violated even though i havent barfed for 6 hours. The swiss mushroom burger sounds vile btw, as do all food.

Between southstand crapping on the floor of the train and you puking your burger king brains out, I was wondering if anyone has managed to tinkle themselves, as that would complete the holy trinity of untimely excrement.

Really do feel bad for ya, hope you're getting better

images

110208bkmushroom2.jpg

Back