• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

Maybe Vincent can help put the cones out in training. But then you just know he'd get the wrong end of the stick:

algida-cornetto-classic_335584.jpg

After watching Tottenham struggle against Fulham today, Vincent Janssen has issued a statement saying: "Tottenham are not in my plans".

I’d report him to HR if he was creeping around trying to get a sneaky look at my aura!!!
not if it meant you got special treatment...The new WHL may have a cheese room but the training ground has a custard pool....

To be fair, Yerms was expressing hope rather than expectation and he almost certainly knew it was forlorn.
I've managed to reintegrate staff when it has suited me to do so, even when we have had a major bust up. It's part of management. I don't think Vincent is the answer to all our problems but from where I'm sitting our options up front are looking pretty slim right now.

I've managed to reintegrate staff when it has suited me to do so, even when we have had a major bust up. It's part of management. I don't think Vincent is the answer to all our problems but from where I'm sitting our options up front are looking pretty slim right now.
I'd say our options are looking the opposite of slim....

I think people have short memories. Granted he never scored an own goal but he was utterly useless in front of goal just as llorente was today.
Llorente may not have scored today but he won a lot of headers including a great clearance at a set piece. He won two good headers in their box, one on target one just wide. This is one game and as usual Spurs fans jump to quick conclusions (not you mate). Let’s wait until a run of full games to judge Llorente. I have seen some glimpses of real quality in him that I never saw in Janssen.

Llorente may not have scored today but he won a lot of headers including a great clearance at a set piece. He won two good headers in their box, one on target one just wide. This is one game and as usual Spurs fans jump to quick conclusions (not you mate). Let’s wait until a run of full games to judge Llorente. I have seen some glimpses of real quality in him that I never saw in Janssen.

Didn’t he head them with his shoulder once and a the other was a complete mis head

Didn’t he head them with his shoulder once and a the other was a complete mis head
Don’t remember either being a miss hit. Not sure about the shoulder. Point was both were headers that on a different day could be goals, i.e. he is getting in the right positions to score. More than a Janssen ever did.

Don’t remember either were a miss hit. Not sure about the shoulder. Point was both were headers that on a different day could be goals, i.e. he is getting in the right positions to score. More than a Janssen ever did.
Definitely talent there. Both headers weren’t actually involving his head. That is a skill in itself.

Don’t remember either being a miss hit. Not sure about the shoulder. Point was both were headers that on a different day could be goals, i.e. he is getting in the right positions to score. More than a Janssen ever did.

The big difference for me is that Jansenn actually moved when he was on the pitch which showed an intent to score

To frame it better, our winner had 5 players in the box, 4 we’re moving, one wasn’t. The ones living were Toby, Dier, rose and Winks... the static player I like to call lamppost is .... Llorente

The big difference for me is that Jansenn actually moved when he was on the pitch which showed an intent to score

To frame it better, our winner had 5 players in the box, 4 we’re moving, one wasn’t. The ones living were Toby, Dier, rose and Winks... the static player I like to call lamppost is .... Llorente
Llorente is experienced enough to understand that the earth is spinning at around 450mph in the UK, so the clever thing to do is to stand absolutely still all game, while the others spin around frantically trying to keep ahead of the Earth. You just can’t teach that, it’s natural. A gift in fact.

Llorente is experienced enough to understand that the earth is spinning at around 450mph in the UK, so the clever thing to do is to stand absolutely still all game, while the others spin around frantically trying to keep ahead of the Earth. You just can’t teach that, it’s natural. A gift in fact.

To be fair it’s somethung I’ve seen erisken do

He stands still, players move and then he has space to play

Llorente must be on that level

Back