• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Viktor Fischer

P.D.

Alf Ramsey
I dont think we particualry need him in the squad right now but do you think he could be a potential target for the summer. I'm sure Eriksen could persuade him :) Going to be an absolute star I feel. Would love to sign him then loan him back to Ajax for a year.

Could be a similar to Halilovic "one for the future" style target.

If he and his agent has half a brain they do what Eriksen and Vertonghen did, stay committed to Ajax until ready to make the step up to a bigger league. Ajax have a renowned academy and play in a league that allows them the freedom to integrate youngsters and they seem damned good at doing just that.

I really like Fischer. I wanted him last summer nstead of Eriksen, as I thought we needed a predominantly left-sided player more than an ACM.

Leave him be at Ajax. He would cost a lot and we would expect him to be amazing in his first 3 months at the club

Mentioned him in the wish list thread.. The real deal, an absolute gem and could be the long term Bale replacement we need.

...............Soldado................
Fischer....Eriksen......Lamela

In a year or two time, that trio wouldn't be far off the Mata, Hazard and Oscar one.

He has had a mixed first half to the season. Had some poor performances. The talent is there though.

Would rather see us get Fischer than Halilovic. Mamic comes across to me as being a con-artist. Dinamo Zagreb are complete crap and have been an absolute laughing stock in Europe for the last few years. Yet Mamic is trying to fool everyone into thinking that he has the new Modric every other year. I saw no real talent in their current team in their games against PSV.

He has had a mixed first half to the season. Had some poor performances. The talent is there though.

Would rather see us get Fischer than Halilovic. Mamic comes across to me as being a con-artist. Dinamo Zagreb are complete crap and have been an absolute laughing stock in Europe for the last few years. Yet Mamic is trying to fool everyone into thinking that he has the new Modric every other year. I saw no real talent in their current team in their games against PSV.

Also Halilovic plays on the right where we already have Lamela, Lennon and Townsend, whereas Fischer plays on the left where our main real option (aside from a CM like Eriksen or Siggy in a wonky) is Chadli.

Don't know much about Depay but I really liked Fischer when I saw him play. Hope it's true

I am a Dane, and not fully convinced by Fischer, potential but far from the finish article.

Biggest prospect in Danish Football by a mile and then some is Piere Emil Højbjerg from Bayern,
if we can get him now, then is the time to do this, after this season I think nobody will miss Kroos in Bayern.

This is the guy to get out of all Dane at present.

I am a Dane, and not fully convinced by Fischer, potential but far from the finish article.

Biggest prospect in Danish Football by a mile and then some is Piere Emil Højbjerg from Bayern,
if we can get him now, then is the time to do this, after this season I think nobody will miss Kroos in Bayern.

This is the guy to get out of all Dane at present.

I'd suggest we need a Dane to keep Eriksen company in any case. Our best players all have national team buddies at the club: Lloris has Capoue, Verts has Dembele and Chadli, our English continent hangs around together. Even Paulinho has Sandro. We need to get Eriksen a Dane to hang around with, just for balance. :p

I'd suggest we need a Dane to keep Eriksen company in any case. Our best players all have national team buddies at the club: Lloris has Capoue, Verts has Dembele and Chadli, our English continent hangs around together. Even Paulinho has Sandro. We need to get Eriksen a Dane to hang around with, just for balance. :p

Just get him one of these
fawn+dane.jpg

Back