• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It also sounds like a load of people got in first with duplicates and of course that leads to two problems 1. disgruntled people with genuine tickets unable to get in 2. The authorities then can't let them in for fear of overcrowding. Problems you can hardly sort out in 60mins.

I'm sure technology can solve this ffs

I think they should have a will call/scanable wristband situation, build in lots of time and take care of things that way. You pre-register your pick up online which ensures it is there.

Well we will see when it's released in the official enquiry.

Don't let it stop your hate-mongering in the meantime though mate

Can't rational posters like Steff and Milo just fudge off so everyone can fester in vitriol in the meantime? GHod damn it's inconvenient when people go against the narrative :D

At least Van Djike wants to leave right? Have you also heard there's also working class people in Liverpool who don't worship the queen??!?! Utter scumbags as you said bro :eek:

Don't let it stop your hate-mongering in the meantime though mate

Can't rational posters like Steff and Milo just fudge off so everyone can fester in vitriol in the meantime? GHod damn it's inconvenient when people go against the narrative :D

At least Van Djike wants to leave right? Have you also heard there's also working class people in Liverpool who don't worship the queen??!?! Utter scumbags as you said bro :eek:

I like the discussions with Steff and Milo, always have

Last edited:
I like the discussions with Steff and Milo, always have, not sure what this rambling is about but I am sure there is medical help or a half and half Liverpool scarf that could help.

Care to elaborate on the medical help available? What do you mean by that? You've scarpered from our last two discussions without explanation so whilst you're here it'd be nice to know what you're actually getting at.

You keep saying I have "scarpered" when I have been here replying and conversing all day, I get you don't agree with my view, don't like me, I can live with it, but your rambling responses where you include odd reference to the queen I just have no reason to reply.

So I'm the one that's rambling yet you're offering medical help without explanation, okay. Any time I've addressed your "points" however offended and outraged Piers Morgan they've been you've simply not replied.

To aid your short memory, part of your diatribe has been being offended by the booing of the national anthem or abide by me. Hope that helps!

You've also forgotten to post an actual source to the three posters that requested a link to your VVD leaving speculation, don't worry I'm here to help!

That said, would you care to explain your advise of medical assistance or the relevance of a half and half flag? Just seems odd if you don't feel you can say what you're actually thinking hombre.

The pictures on Sky News tonight showed fans being funnelled into a pretty confined space. Sky had geolocated all of the mobile phone footage they had received, which also suggested there wasn’t enough stewards to deal with the numbers.

That said, they also showed an additional gate being opened to help get the crowds through more quickly, as well as a gate which had to be temporarily closed as paramedics dealt with a medical emergency just inside it.

There was also footage of groups of people who are wearing Liverpool shirts scaling fences where there aren’t large crowds present, as well as a group of a couple of hundred in Liverpool shirts rushing a gate and barrelling over stewards.

As I said what seems light years ago on this thread(!!), not great from either side.

I’m sure it will all be repeated on Sky at 11.00pm and midnight for anyone who’s interested.

Most of the accounts that I was reading on the night were from journalist caught up in the crowd trying to get into the stadium. Most of those weren't Liverpool fans but they corroborate what Liverpool fans have been saying. By contrast UEFA, the French police, government and match officials keep changing their story and none of their accounts have matched what we know happened on the ground.
Same. There was a lot of early reporting from journos trying to get in that the crowd control was a brickshow.

See this is where you are way off the mark, I have no issue with them booing the national anthem, I have issue with them showing such little class to booing a group of disabled people singing abide with me, there is a huge difference.

I did post the link on VVD but I have no idea what the link is to your criticism of my views on Liverpool? Hence I felt you were rambling

If you want to be a critic of my posting or its accuracy, all for it, but at least slag me off with accurate reflections of what I was posting not what you think I was

Explain the medical issues fella, and the half and half scarf. Accurately expand on clear statements you have posted or don't mention it at all otherwise your arguments are baseless. fudge the rest of your nonsense posting, address the bits where you've gone full on personal.

Exactly where I am with it now, blame clear on both sides.

It usually always is in situations like this.
Say what you like but every club has idiot followers, some more than others, and Liverpool certainly fall into the more category.
It the authorities responsibility to make sure that they organise and police an event proportionally, taking into account past behaviour of the attending fans and be prepared to deal with any issues that may arise.
If your past behaviour has caused the response level to be higher then tough, that's on you.
It would seem that the response has been inadequate, and not proportional to the events of the night, but i also do question how it looks like there are a lot more Liverpool followers than there should have been.

It usually always is in situations like this.
Say what you like but every club has idiot followers, some more than others, and Liverpool certainly fall into the more category.
It the authorities responsibility to make sure that they organise and police an event proportionally, taking into account past behaviour of the attending fans and be prepared to deal with any issues that may arise.
If your past behaviour has caused the response level to be higher then tough, that's on you.
It would seem that the response has been inadequate, and not proportional to the events of the night, but i also do question how it looks like there are a lot more Liverpool followers than there should have been.

Exactly that, take away what I may or may not think of Liverpool we cant as British football fans always turn round and say "why always us" especially when you look at the Euro final, a UEFA event where the collective English broke in. There is always going to be a harder line against us rightly or wrongly. But for that reason I think the comments from Klopp of "go even without a ticket" were hugely misguided, I would also question what local police and club H&S reps signed off on the routes because 9/10 the club would be involved with local organisers on whats the plan is and it would be signed off by all parties.

The question of forgeries will be answered officially soon enough, if its proven to be 70% or anywhere near, then serious questions will be asked

I find your posts scittish and all over the shop, proven in the post before last where you quote me saying things I never said to prove your point. Thats the medical part

The half and half scarf part is about the intent to jump to a clubs defense about views on here from a rival fan base...When there is clearly another thread on here titled "Chelsea are scum" but yeh don't call Liverpool scum

Anyway I will leave it there, clearly we don't get on and I can live with that

Outside of this thread you seem alright enough so I wouldn't say we don't get along despite you accusing me of needing medical help or implying that I support another club.

Not to go full on Heard / Depp but I don't believe I've misquoted you at all. It's fair enough to think you've made a villain out of an entire fanbase / region of a country due to historic events, bless you for sticking to that rhetoric under the face of unexpected scrutiny, Hitler also excelled in that role oddly enough.

You have implied I've jumped to a club's defense and I don't see that I have at all. It's more the macaronic bandwagon of jumping at anything discrediting an entire fanbase /city, fairplay to you, this thread must have felt like a safe space for you to continue an irrational narrative, free speech is a bitch when someone (or a few people) disagrees with you isn't it?

It's a fair point on the Chelsea is Scum thread title and what it entails, I'm not all in to mass generalizations but one can't expect a sensitive soul like me to fix a whole forum in one day can you?

So you've found my responses to your irrational overly emotional outbursts hard to follow, that's fair and I respect that, ask me to embellish the unclear parts and I'll do my best to expand so it'll be easier to understand for you. Going by your posts in the last couple of pages you seem to "stand by" some pretty basic /unthoughtful opinions, do you still stand by offering me medical advice or half and half scarves? You've chosen to "leave it there" a few times now but that's not going to be okay brother, not after what you've said.

Last edited:
Yeah. It completely backs up what @thfcsteff and I have been saying and that this could be us next season. This had nothing to do with the behaviour of Liverpool fans and everything to do with really bad policing.

It has a great deal to do with the history of the behaviour of Liverpool fans.

Old loves die hard, old hatreds die harder. This year's fans are paying for the sins of their forebears. Many other English clubs are still being forced to 'compensate' for their misdeeds as well. No one set of fans set Europe on edge like Liverpool's did.

How come Liverpool didn't organize a similarly orderly chartered bus arrival of legitimate CL final ticket holders like Real Madrid did? Because they - collectively, fans and club - love to revel in the lore of the lovably cheeky, crafty Scouser blagging their way into stadiums. I've heard my family's stories countless times.

It has a great deal to do with the history of the behaviour of Liverpool fans.

Old loves die hard, old hatreds die harder. This year's fans are paying for the sins of their forebears. Many other English clubs are still being forced to 'compensate' for their misdeeds as well. No one set of fans set Europe on edge like Liverpool's did.

How come Liverpool didn't organize a similarly orderly chartered bus arrival of legitimate CL final ticket holders like Real Madrid did? Because they - collectively, fans and club - love to revel in the lore of the lovably cheeky, crafty Scouser blagging their way into stadiums. I've heard my family's stories countless times.

The TRUTH is that English supporters are paying for the behaviour of national team followers more than anything. Collective. If you know, you know. If you want to keep parroting the same old trope, I suppose that’s what you’ll do.
The era you’re speaking of -the 70s into the ‘80s- saw terrible hooliganism. Liverpool happened to be in Europe more than any other British club, thus firms would often double and triple up with them to settle old scores abroad. Look it up if you don’t remember. I am not sure if you remember the 1980 Euros (England v Belgium for one), in fact I’m not sure what you know or remember. I have noted that have declined my invitations.

Paris? On a club level, any English team will partially be paying for Leeds in 1975 (who actually DID smash up Parc de Princes and had running battle all night). Did you ever experience the Leeds Service Crew? I did. In fact, I sadly spent several years in the early 80s dodging stanley knives and potentially getting my head kicked in. It didn’t stop me going (I was a youth!) but I know the places where trouble found me despite my wanting nothing to do with it and being savvy as to how to generally avoid it. Liverpool was not one of those places.

FWIW I am already seeing a ‘slow pivot’ in your line, that ‘this year’s fans are paying for the sins of their forebearers’…let me ask you this. Does that make them guilty on Saturday? Are you saying it is their fault for supporting Liverpool? Or are you simply unable to admit that what happened on Saturday was not-their-fault. Don’t worry, I’m not expecting a retraction, that would be far too ‘humiliating’ I’m sure. Best to stick with blanket statements based on half-truths and parroted semi-facts over the decades, topped off with a healthy dollop of jealousy. All good.It appears you’re in good company on this forum sadly. Enjoy. And good luck next season if you travel away in the CL. Trust me (I speak from experience) you’ll need it…

Last edited:
Back