• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

More footage all over the shop emerging of Liverpool fans pushing through the open gates before they shut them and streaming in. Also the authorities have been checking forums where its clear there were a number of scams being colluded on fake tickets

Sorry this is not just about police brutality or poor organisation....

I'm trying to find the right word for it myself, is sectarianism appropriate?

You've sheepishly exited the chat on our discussion after posting irrelevant random headlines and attempting to make out that I'm blaming someone or other without addressing what I was actually saying, I don't blame you but still fervently posting clips to what purpose?

Of the reasonable posters not immediately frothing at the mouth at the first anti Scouse source / tweet, no one has said that there weren't any Liverpool fans behaving badly and that it was all about "police brutality".

Going by the gutter level moral standards on this thread, this footage has me convinced that everyone that either supports St. Etienne or is from the region is morally reprehensible and it's going to make me feel really good to dehumanize a huge demographic comprised of various human beings from different backgrounds from here on in. I'll just be sat on my hands waiting for the next incident so I can feel vindicated about my initial judgement*

*There may be a hint of irony in this post but don't let that affect the blissful enlightenment that can be found in ignorant hatred.

I'm trying to find the right word for it myself, is sectarianism appropriate?

You've sheepishly exited the chat on our discussion after posting irrelevant random headlines and attempting to make out that I'm blaming someone or other without addressing what I was actually saying, I don't blame you but still fervently posting clips to what purpose?

Of the reasonable posters not immediately frothing at the mouth at the first anti Scouse source / tweet, no one has said that there weren't any Liverpool fans behaving badly and that it was all about "police brutality".

I have not sheepishly gone anywhere, I explained clearly my feelings and where they come from. You can try and shame people by using terms like "prejudice" or you could accept that many fans have managed to build a profile of certain fan groups in the country based on their actions. For example I have a certain view about Chelsea fans because of the abuse I have seen first hand of them hissing fans and still to this day mention of Hitler etc.

People are not "Frothing" they are calling things for what they are and thats an abuse of the system to get into games without tickets which has heightened what are testing situations at the best of times, aka the continental view of British football fans.

Anyone with Liverpools history trying to break into a game based on their history is a scumbag, I stand by that

From what I’ve seen there seems to be some blame on both sides last night.

But it’s the absolute and continuing inability for anyone connected with Liverpool to take any portion of blame for anything ever - and to always look to pin it on others - that winds opposition fans up.

The MP’s comments about “never having seen a more hostile environment” suggest he wasn’t at Heysel (not that anyone’s allowed to mention that); nor was he there the night Emirates Marketing Project’s coach was trashed.

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen there seems to be some blame on both sides last night.

But it’s the absolute and continuing inability for anyone connected with Liverpool to take any portion of blame for anything ever - and to always look to pin it on others - that winds opposition fans up.

The MP’s comments about “never having seen a more hostile environment” suggest he wasn’t at Heysel (not that anyone’s allowed to mention that); nor was he there the night Emirates Marketing Project’s coach was trashed.

Exactly this, its not hard for people to understand this is the point, and no one is besmirching a whole are of people just the makings of their fanbase despite what splinter says.

This is a fanbase that has sent death threats to its star players and a victim of racial abuse at the hands of one of their players, who have broken into numerous games and caused all sorts of issues for the English game, but because some people, including the press feel we are at some kind of deficit with Liverpool still because of the 80s, it can't be mentioned. You could even argue todays memorial of Heysel was over shadowed because the club wanted to celebrate a returning team today...

I have not sheepishly gone anywhere, I explained clearly my feelings and where they come from. You can try and shame people by using terms like "prejudice" or you could accept that many fans have managed to build a profile of certain fan groups in the country based on their actions. For example I have a certain view about Chelsea fans because of the abuse I have seen first hand of them hissing fans and still to this day mention of Hitler etc.

People are not "Frothing" they are calling things for what they are and thats an abuse of the system to get into games without tickets which has heightened what are testing situations at the best of times, aka the continental view of British football fans.

Anyone with Liverpools history trying to break into a game based on their history is a scumbag, I stand by that

I haven't tried to shame anyone nor used the term prejudice, again you're not acknowledging what I'm actually saying.
Exactly this, its not hard for people to understand this is the point, and no one is besmirching a whole are of people just the makings of their fanbase despite what splinter says.

This is a fanbase that has sent death threats to its star players and a victim of racial abuse at the hands of one of their players, who have broken into numerous games and caused all sorts of issues for the English game, but because some people, including the press feel we are at some kind of deficit with Liverpool still because of the 80s, it can't be mentioned. You could even argue todays memorial of Heysel was over shadowed because the club wanted to celebrate a returning team today...

There's a difference between not buying in to irrational hatred and trying to "shame people", interesting how you've now incorrectly accused me of a few things, solid defense mechanism s on display rather than having to actively think so props for that.

It's one thing to willfully misinterpret my views to feel cosy in your bubble but at least get my username right for the love of all that is holy.

And yep, of course Liverpool as a collective went out as a whole to disrespect the memorial of Heysel with their parade,with their own memorial of Heysel, the....utter scumbags as you put it.

"This is the fanbase that has sent death threats to" etc etc Jesus wept...Do you think Spurs fans only sent delightful poetry to Sol Campbell post arsenal move or do ya think maybe a few unhinged nutcases have written a few promises of violence, are we all psychos now? Or, just maybe, there's a lot of clams who follow football, and perhaps they're not exactly equally spread between the clubs equally.

"Anyone with Liverpools history trying to break into a game based on their history is a scumbag, I stand by that" - No fan should attempt to break in to a football game, the history of one club is relevant to the rest of the clubs as well and absolutely no one is arguing the case that people should attempt to break in to a game dude.

Yeah, I mean, the organisation that has run multiple finals in the last month without any other issues, or, the group of “fans” that do this every single time, who to believe?

They were up to their tricks whilst Dalgleish was laying a wreath in memory of the Heysel disaster too.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Do some research, it’s a wonderful thing.

The aisles, stairs and concourses were full so there were clearly more fans in the ground than tickets...so again maybe the actions of the organisers reflected the fact too many ticketless turned up?

Inside the ground? Not true. The stands were half empty because people were trying to get in. For two hours. Have you been to Stade de France? I have. Been all around it inside, ‘backstage’ and outside. The Liverpool ‘end’ has smaller outer areas than the other due to the motorways/roads. The people seen jumping the fences were local youths. Watch them. Every final every year has fake tickets; we had it in 2019. That was not the issue here. The issue was terrible planning by UEFA, the FFA and the French police. In fact, UEFA are massive clams in all this; before the match they were blaming fans for ‘turning up late’, today it was ‘forged tickets’, why not just be honest and say it was an authoritarian fudge up underscored by tinkle-poor planning.

On a note of change, I think the fan parks should go personally.

The Euros was the same thing a mixture of fans breaking in and bad organisation, I was there for it.

Fans have to take accountability for this in my opinion, we can't just keep saying it's all on the authorities, it's like blaming ticket inspectors for train capacity because people decide to jump the trains without paying...

But we are talking about two different scenarios. The Euros was about coke/tossers/booze/lock-down and people flipping cash to underpaid stewards to sneak in. A perfect storm. This was poorly planned from the off. The ONLY consistent element here is UEFA, who do not give a flying FK about anything other than money and thus continue to NOT look after the supporter/the matchday experience. Ticket checks should be happening further away.

How many other major events get held at the Stade de France? How many of them have these problems?

Do you think the French police just decided to make victims out of the scousers?

Have you ever been to any major football match/final, let alone the Stade de France? Get back to me when you actually have some semblance of experience beyond your own febrile (yet ‘proudly displayed’) anti-Northern/anti-Liverpool and, indeed, anti-working class garbage.

Back