• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I'd love to be proved wrong, but I think they are going to jam their way to the final and league..

Will grab a movie, some beers and use the bbc app to check-in and confirm the horror story :(

I'd love to be proved wrong, but I think they are going to jam their way to the final and league..

Will grab a movie, some beers and use the bbc app to check-in and confirm the horror story :(
I'm hoping for a dark comedy and I don't mean the movie.

I'm hoping for a dark comedy and I don't mean the movie.

Would love nothing more than another Aguerooooooooooooooo!! moment tbh..
Dippers win the last game, Emirates Marketing Project drawing, and with about a nano second left left and BOOM - winning goal to wipe the scouse smiles off their faces and leave them in floods of tears.

Dear Santa.....................

Never mind if they fail the media will tell us all how fantastic they have done on a modest outlay, major injury problems all season and fighting on all fronts.

I hope they end the season trophyless. This is as good as they can be and City and Barca look like being too good for them. That could fudge them right up.

I made the right choice :D

So did I! :)

Have to say, credit to them, I thought Liverpool played well. Certainly started very well.

Havent watched Barca for years, and they looked poor. Cant decide if thats because Liverpool made them look that way or they were just having a bad day.

Then the shut down Pools only real supply line, bish bash on the break and job done! Masterclass in that respect.

And Messi - have his legs absolutely gone now? I think Llorente was more mobile on Tuesday...

Also, as I generally avoid watching Liverpool, some observations:

Allison got described as "one of the best keepers in the world" on commentary. WHY?!

Robertson - I like him. Good player.

Henderson - Hilariously bad. Cracks me up whenever I see him.

Salah - Regression to mean now complete? Its looking more and more like last year was a one off season isnt it?

Sane - So, so disappointing. He has the talent to be one of the best around, I genuinely believe that. And he plays like an absolute fudgeknuckle.

Cheating, diving, pushing, stamping - he is a bad tempered, antagonistic, cheating and scummy little player. And yet he has the ability to simply be better than anyone he is up against. There are few things in football that really grind my gears but this sort of thing is certainly one of them. He is an utter brickhouse when he should be an example of how football can be played at its best.

One guy doing that is bad enough, the rest standing laughing and filming it are a disgrace.
The press will trot out the small number let's us down line, it may have been a small number who did the deed but the rest are complicit.

Allison got described as "one of the best keepers in the world" on commentary. WHY?!

This was a huge topic of discussion last night in the pub, the UK media are obsessed with labels, everyone has to be the best in the world for them and its ridiculous, you watch football on the continent and they are never as gushing as we are here on players. VVD labelled the best defender in the world, very very good player no doubt at all but the best in the world? VVD has had a season and half at Liverpool, he can't hold a light to the likes of Rio, Vidic, Terry or Stam etc, too much hype ting

Back