• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

People are going a little OTT over that Liverpool performance. People are forgetting that Arsenal only really had Flamini in CM as Oxlade and Cazorla had no clue what they were doing in there. It would be like us putting Lennon and Lamela in CM and not expecting teams to dominate us.
I didn't watch the game but Oxlade-Chamberlain has played in central midfield for Arsenal before and I think that Wenger has said that is where he will end up playing.

it looked very much like a poor arsenal performance rather than a dominant Liverpool one to me

and I think wenger is right, a draw was the right result as both sides were ****

Just reading today that they are looking at Butland and Cech. If they get Butland then they really will have problems passing it out from the back, whenever I have seen him play he has no calmness on the ball and kicks it long all the time.

B5ZV0rtCQAAY4tw.png

The last 20 minutes of that match were all Bournemouth and they Liverpool should feel lucky coming away with a win.

[tweet]546782017686605824[/tweet]

[tweet]547000295310778368[/tweet]

[tweet]538768651680485376[/tweet]

I've never understood why the place is revered so much, it's a ****hole in the Middle of an even bigger ****hole

How can they sell a seat that isn't a seat? Where are you going to sit when the stewards tell you to sit down? Not to mention it's LIVERPOOL, home of the supporters that won't let anyone stand at football matches.

Back