• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Veet for me hair removal gel

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Veet for men hair removal gel

Reviews on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

The most helpful favourable review:

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND gonad*S
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and gonad*s. The gonad*s I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND gonad*S.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my gonad*s might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

The most helpful critical review:

In the words of the B9 Robot from Lost in space "Danger Will Robinson Danger!"
Well like 90% of the reviews on the page. I would say we have all suffered from making the terrible mistake of vandalizing ones self in ways which we shouldn't.

If you are keen player in the arts of "BDSM" or "Sadomasochism", be my guest, this product will certainly bring you pleasure.

However if you are a run of the mill bloke trying to remove some unwanted hair from some unwanted places, this product will make you cry.

I obviously wanted to sport the longer look, which let not beat around the bush (no pun intended) makes any man feel better about themselves (well it does me anyways). I'm also a fairly hairy individual, so this product is certainly useful as it's near to impossible to shave my own back.

However when applied to the genital region, the first couple of minutes you stand there looking at it, trying to sniff the air to see if you can smell that horrible burning hair smell (which i couldn't). You then realise after a few more moment's that your smile has changed into a very neutral position. I don't really read instructions in life. I treat them as if they were that EULA thing when you install software or start an Xbox game, and you just click next.

Anyhow, all I can say is that I would not need a flame on a stick going through a dark tunnel or cave. I could simply wack my gonad*s out. Yes you guessed it bright red and pretty painful. But I do look hung. Anyhow would I do it again, maybe in a few months. My skins pretty resilient, so it's not to sensitive, but I guess if you are a ginger or generally have light fair sensitive skin you may find out the hard way and wake up one morning with a extremely high voice and notice you have no more testicles and being officially classed as a eunuch.

Last edited:
Use Veet all the time on the lower regions. Never been a problem, just keep on until menthal sting kicks in!

that made me LOL at work, on what has to be one of the worst days at work ever. I am hungover to fcuk, have meetings this afternoon and want to be sick.

well done on cheering me up mate. I did that years ago and it stung. years before that I used to trim with scissors until I actually snipped my ballbag. ouch

Back