• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vaping

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Why is vaping so bloody popular? Seems like there are more vapists than there ever were cigarette smokers. Can’t walk down a high street anywhere in the country without getting caught behind a plume of cherry or some other fruity flavour. Even worse when people do it inside and think it’s acceptable. I’m convinced more research will come out in the future to show it’s more harmful than we think it is. I’ve noticed it’s popular amongst kids too. Not good.

Why is vaping so bloody popular? Seems like there are more vapists than there ever were cigarette smokers. Can’t walk down a high street anywhere in the country without getting caught behind a plume of cherry or some other fruity flavour. Even worse when people do it inside and think it’s acceptable. I’m convinced more research will come out in the future to show it’s more harmful than we think it is. I’ve noticed it’s popular amongst kids too. Not good.

Its a shocker TBH, its the Prime drinks of smoking, people see it as an accessory and almost status now. Stupid things

My Mrs gave up cigarettes and now vapes, has about 5 of the elf bars a week,it does smell nice the one she puffs on though

It's Darwinism at work in realtime. These people think inhaling massive amounts of *something* deep into their lungs every day, will have no consequences.
They will then act surprised when they get lung and throat cancer in 10 years' time.

I have never smoked, but back in the day smoking had a certain cool factor from old films etc. so I half understand why people who were a bit easily led might want to try it.

However, everyone who has ever vaped looks like an absolute tool doing it. They are either suckling on a highlighter or some weird box that looks like it comes off the back of an old stereo. It's just bizarre.

I also don't remember as many tobacconists as there are vape shops now. They seem to double up too meaning you can buy a brick phone case whilst you are there.

I did it for a while to give up smoking.

Started at a certain strength then lowered it until I got to zero then stopped.

Never seen the appeal to non-smokers though I did have a few of the THC carts… those were good.

I did it for a while to give up smoking.

Started at a certain strength then lowered it until I got to zero then stopped.

Never seen the appeal to non-smokers though I did have a few of the THC carts… those were good.

Word! I vape quite a lot of weed, haha. I don't see the point of vaping flavours, but each to their own. I vape weed to not have to mix it with tobacco, and I don't want to burn/combust it (which releases a lot of carcinogens, of course). It's lovely, you can really taste the herb, and it gives a much more refined or calm high, and I pretty much never get anxious from weed anymore - it just opens up my brain to new thoughts and creative impulses - it's been the catalyst for a lot of revelations for me over the past few years.
:D

Word! I vape quite a lot of weed, haha. I don't see the point of vaping flavours, but each to their own. I vape weed to not have to mix it with tobacco, and I don't want to burn/combust it (which releases a lot of carcinogens, of course). It's lovely, you can really taste the herb, and it gives a much more refined or calm high, and I pretty much never get anxious from weed anymore - it just opens up my brain to new thoughts and creative impulses - it's been the catalyst for a lot of revelations for me over the past few years.

Bingo, used to get the TKO carts I think and some others, lasted ages too, few toots and I was chilled for hours.

This has made me want to get some, it’s been a while ha.

Bingo, used to get the TKO carts I think and some others, lasted ages too, few toots and I was chilled for hours.

This has made me want to get some, it’s been a while ha.

Do it! I invested in a dry herb vape, a Mighty, and it's just excellent. You pop like 0,1 of ground weed in it, and it gets you just as high as a joint (only clearer), and cost a lot less than if you're to smoke it in joints! Can recommend! :)

You've got your narcs on lock. :)

If people want to smoke or vape, I wouldn’t ban it as much as I hate both. You can give people all the relevant health information, what they choose to do with it is up to them. I draw the line when people blow it in my face, deliberately or accidentally, or when people vape inside. It’s illegal to smoke indoors so should be the same rules applied to vaping. Nothing worse than booking a meeting room at work and it stinks because the person who used it before spent 2 hours vaping in it.

I have never smoked, but back in the day smoking had a certain cool factor from old films etc. so I half understand why people who were a bit easily led might want to try it.

However, everyone who has ever vaped looks like an absolute tool doing it. They are either suckling on a highlighter or some weird box that looks like it comes off the back of an old stereo. It's just bizarre.

I also don't remember as many tobacconists as there are vape shops now. They seem to double up too meaning you can buy a brick phone case whilst you are there.

Only person I’ve seen look remotely cool doing it is Michael Shannon in 99 Homes. The Vaping Fix is a good podcast on it, especially interesting (and shameful) the way the marketing has targeted kids/teenagers.

Back