• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Valentine's Day

Your knob is small and looks like a needle
Id rather be fingered by Jeremy Beadle...

Saw that on twitter today hahah

If you need something like Valentine's day to prompt you in to doing something nice for the missus, or take her out for her one restaurant meal of the year, then you have a pretty bricky relationship to be honest.

Glad to see the majority here not falling for it.

I find it amusing when I see hoardes of guys panicking one day before VD (oooh VD you say) and crowding perfume shops and florists!

I remember Valentines being about sending an anonymous card to someone you quite liked (well, as a youngster anyway). That said, I never found out who sent me this anonymous card, they used the word 'belated' so I assumed it was a family member who felt sorry for me :D

I might be going to a traffic light party with a couple of girls later.

I think I'll get them (scratch) cards. I'm so nice like that. Put them in envelopes an everything.

Do the lottery do valentines themed scratch cards?

I buckled earlier today.. first time in three years getting the missus a card for it...

I think i just decided that the card would be a lot less effort then the flak for not getting her one.

I really really don't understand the point of cards, and i don't think i ever will, valentines day or otherwise.

Nice to hear the romance hasn't died:D

ah, who says romance is dead...
Haha, I can be a right little charmer to the right women!

Anyway, didn't go out tonight as I've checked my bank account and haven't got as much money as I though. Also have a lot of work to do and need to save some funds for the FA Youth Cup game on thursday!

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

see you in the vice den

Back