• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Urgently need your help - supporter survey

D

Danny

Hi everyone,

I am investigating supporters opinions on ticket pricing in the Premier League as part of my Dissertation research and therefore ask that you take just 2 minutes to help a fellow Spurs fan by completing my survey on survey monkey.

Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MC56HH5

Many Thanks and COYS!

Not wishing to create plagiarism hurdles for him to climb over, but I might as well try and provoke some debate out of this, rather than encourage yet more TS vs AVB navel-gazing in the near-end-of-season limbo we find ourselves in.

1. E

2. B

3. THFC

4. [1-6] 442423

5. [1-3] 111333222

6. D

7. [1-6] 555666111

8. Ditch Stubhub and reinstate the members' ticket exchange scheme;
offer local resident discount incentives and cash-back offers redeemable against council-approved expenses such as rent;
offer multiple-season purchase packages at frozen rates (Spurs have actually experimented with this in previous seasons);
act collectively on transfer fee and wage curbs;
act independently of UEFA as a league to reward member clubs for success in implementing the spirit as well as the letter of FFP regulations, such as with a proportionately variable element in their share of TV money.
What's really needed is a proper regulator, but that boat has probably sailed.

Thanks very much to everyone who has completed the survey. I have had a lot of responses.

Ditch Stubhub and reinstate the ticket exchange system is something that keeps coming up.

Just done this, good help with it mate.

I personally think that having the match day ticket double up as free transport would help me. It would cut the cost of my attendance in about half.

Back