• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

Drugs in sport are ok

nprbjeO.jpg

Star Wars films are, at best, average - and I'm not just talking about the new(ish) ones (Episode 1-3) which were brick, I'm talking about the first ones I saw in the mid Eighties and thought very bang average then... and still do. I can't even be bothered to watch the ones they've just brought out.

Star Wars films are, at best, average - and I'm not just talking about the new(ish) ones (Episode 1-3) which were brick, I'm talking about the first ones I saw in the mid Eighties and thought very bang average then... and still do. I can't even be bothered to watch the ones they've just brought out.
I agree, but the last two are actually okay.

I hate having to smile when someone tells me they are going on holiday, I am jealous and wish I was going away. Which is probably the reason the person is telling you they are going away in the first place. I hate having to smile and be happy for someone when they pass a driving test or their child has got into university, other peoples success make me sad bitter and resentful other people annoy me, I am a cnut.

I actually think most modern TV is really flawed - it tinkles me off that episodes are no longer individual stories, and instead are one snapshot of a much longer story that gets told over one or multiple seasons. Think it started with Lost in particular.

The best shows in the past would have a combination of individual stories and overarching story; these days shows only really seem to have the latter.

I don't love David Beckham. In fact, I think he was quite overrated as a footballer.Very good player, just not world class. I'm now waiting for someone to call me a bellend or a prick as I know a lot of people act like you've brick in their dinner if you don't say he's a living legend.

I don't love David Beckham. In fact, I think he was quite overrated as a footballer.Very good player, just not world class. I'm now waiting for someone to call me a bellend or a prick as I know a lot of people act like you've brick in their dinner if you don't say he's a living legend.

I would go as far to say he was one of the most over rated players i have seen.

I actually think most modern TV is really flawed - it tinkles me off that episodes are no longer individual stories, and instead are one snapshot of a much longer story that gets told over one or multiple seasons. Think it started with Lost in particular.

The best shows in the past would have a combination of individual stories and overarching story; these days shows only really seem to have the latter.

One of the reasons why 'The Shield' is one of my favourite ever shows -- lots of shorter stories running alongside the main one, so something was always happening.

Back