• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unlocking Iphones

davieb

Darren Caskey
Hey i have 2 iphone 4's that i was looking to unlock to any network. They are currently on o2. Is there a free way of doing this online? Cheers

if the o2 contract they came with has reached term just call up o2 with the imei numbers and they will do it for you

if the o2 contract they came with has reached term just call up o2 with the imei numbers and they will do it for you

Cheers mate. Is there a way to do it online? Ive got my new phone and all and the sim wont work at all on my old iphones

not that I've seen but it doesn't mean there isn't, maybe email customer services with the details

You have to go onto a page on their website and enter info such as IMEI number. It does need to be under contract to make it easier (as in, pay montly) but they can do it PAYG. Be warned - if you do it within the first year you lose the data allowance (a scam, I know).

Finally, it is worth badgering O2 to get stuff done. Don't bother with their online help - bunch of amateurs. Call them up or use the help forms and email. But you need to keep at them Ive found.

Back