• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Probably better getting him loans and game time and keep Austin or whiteman as 3rd choice. Probably better for his development

I actually don't think clubs should keep 3rd senior GKs. The emergency loan provision covers you for an injury crisis, so they never play.

Ref's a bit fussy at times, and one assistant has an odd version of when a throw in should be awarded - maybe doubles up with rugby reffing

Interesting and obviously skewed by Kane number (but all would be by the odd big sell)

1xy6tjtayxbc1.jpeg

Strange very open game, both teams missed open goals. Villa moved their centreforward to right back in the second half, Mickey Moore came on in second half looked a little rusty but had some nice touches and laid on winner.

Haven't heard of ajayi before. But i'm not as up on the u21s as most.

Not one I recognise either.
Could be with injuries in the first team, we have moved some up to cover for now. So a few younger/back up players are getting game time

Back