• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

U21s playing last league game away to Palace tonight, very changed team, only Soonsup-Bell, John and Gunter of regular starters in team. Saving the rest for Thursdays League Cup game against Forest.

2 down already.

Didn't know about the cup game, never shows them in my app.

I really like him, sadly not our level but he always tried his best.

Do think he will probably play two or three seasons in the prem in his career.

Very good move for him, playing regularly helps him build up his confidence and improve his allround game. I didn't think he would get that chance at Millwall as they had 2 well established centrebacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrh
Very good move for him, playing regularly helps him build up his confidence and improve his allround game. I didn't think he would get that chance at Millwall as they had 2 well established centrebacks.
Did Milwall buy him or is he on loan? I suspect we might be able to get 5 to 8 million for him this summer on the back of his performances in the Championship this season assuming he is under contract with us beyond this summer?

U18 beat Woolwich Nomads

1-0 22secs
e2a (hattip @Chrissivad) Dial Arch pen saved
1-1 iffy Plumstead pen (outside) 2nd half
1-2 gave ball away Plumstead Manor raced away shortly after
2-2 late on
3-2 very late free kick push out and we made the rebound first

A bit of a game, touch of aggro/handbags. Teehee

Last edited:
U18 beat Woolwich Nomads

1-0 22secs
1-1 iffy pen (outside) 2nd half
1-2 gave ball away they raced away shortly after
2-2 late on
3-2 very late free kick push out and we made the rebound first

A bit of a game, touch of aggro/handbags. Teehee

What happened for there to be 10mins of extra time?

Back