• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Went on the pv fan forum. One fan saying devine easily motm. About the only one commenting on any of the players performance. So i'll take it he had a good game.

Interesting that Amrabat has started at LB the last two games for United despite not being a LB, am I right in assuming Regiullon is injured?

Whilst it's not necessarily fair to blame players for being injured, him and GLC that specialize in not being there when the team needs them. Both absolute deadweights that could do with finding permanent moves so they aren't our problem anymore, no chance United will buy Sergio, the games I have seen him play for them he's just mindlessly sprinting around getting bypassed.

Interesting that Amrabat has started at LB the last two games for United despite not being a LB, am I right in assuming Regiullon is injured?

Whilst it's not necessarily fair to blame players for being injured, him and GLC that specialize in not being there when the team needs them. Both absolute deadweights that could do with finding permanent moves so they aren't our problem anymore, no chance United will buy Sergio, the games I have seen him play for them he's just mindlessly sprinting around getting bypassed.

Sounds a perfect fit for them.

I think United fans were pleasantly surprised with Reguilon so far. He was mentioned as the one positive from their recent poor run. Then he got injured as usual and they'll prob not see him again until Shaw is back anyway lol

Reguilon has the right attitude and will run up and down that line all game. Going forward he gets into good positions and has a decent cross on him.

But his injury record isn't good, just seems to be one thing after another (picked up a knock, and out for a few days this time). I also remember him getting into good attacking positions only to mess up a shot when the ball came across to him a lot!

Back