• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U-20 World Cup

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
Surprised I couldn't find a thread with this already, but I guess that's because England didn't qualify.

Anyway, watching Norway absolutely destroying Honduras now. 10-0 with 10 minutes to go. Erling Braut Haaland (son of Alfie Haaland) scoring 7 of them! That is a new record. I'm also wondering how the hell Honduras qualified!

Getting the feeling this may not be the most competitive tournament...
Only Honduras that aren't competitive. Feel sorry for them. All of them crying after the final whistle.
They'll probably get executed when they get back home.

Only Honduras that aren't competitive. Feel sorry for them. All of them crying after the final whistle.
They'll probably get executed when they get back home.
I actually laughed out loud to that.

What a clam I am!! Funny though.

Norway failed to get out of that group too!

Hard to believe we won it last time around there was all the talk about our youth system and then this time we didnt even qualify and you wouldn't even know the tournament was on.

Norway failed to get out of that group too!

Hard to believe we won it last time around there was all the talk about our youth system and then this time we didnt even qualify and you wouldn't even know the tournament was on.
They might still go through. Not likely though, as are dependant of results going their way in 2 other matches.

Under-20 World Cup used to be prestigious but no longer so. Remember this tournament introduced many great players like Maradona, Messi, Henry etc. But it has lost the magic touch in recent years, largely due to all the good under-20 South American and European players playing for their senior teams. Too bad all the traditional powers like Brazil, Argentina, France and Portugal no longer take this tournament seriously. No wonder we had England V Venezuela final last time while we have Ukraine V South Korea final this time, not a great advert for any tournaments.

So, Ukraine won the tournament, beating South Korea 3-1 in the Final. But no outstanding teams or players emerged from this tournament this time.

Back