• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Twitter-Good people to follow

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Finally given in. Don't think I'll tweet much (hate that word), but probably follow some of our players and various others.

Who are some good ones to follow?

I don't have a twitter account, but I check some tweeters once in a while when I feel like it. Mainly football stuff.

https://twitter.com/karlsentk

Norwegian scout, although he's been a DoF too (latest at Monaco up until 4-5 months ago). Has worked for several large-ish clubs, well connected and very outspoken. Seen him answer people about specific players very openly many times. If you tweet him about the next unknown we're linked to by someone there's a decent chance he'll answer you with more insight than you'll get from a youtube vid, wiki or journalists.

Seems that he writes some articles for the guardian now too, he also links to some good articles from other people on his twitter.

Finally given in. Don't think I'll tweet much (hate that word), but probably follow some of our players and various others.

Who are some good ones to follow?

If you like crude, funny stuff..........some of the "NOT" celebs are funny as hell.

@WillMcKenzieNot and @J_CartwrightNOT of Inbetweeners fame (NOT) are funny, and get the most amazing pics of semi-clad models sent to them

@TweeterAlliss for funny golf tweets
@_Ken_barlow_ is hilarious

@stephenfry
@rickygervais
@warne888
@garylineker
@spursofficial
@henrywinter

Those are the ones I tend to read the most.

Probably because he was brick.

Talksport's listening figures have plummeted in last two quarters. Expect more to follow (hopefully Durham & Gough)....

@TheBig_Sam

example...
notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 22 May

I've been staring at a training cone for three-quarters of an hour, sobbing. I can still smell Carlton on my scarf. fudge me, I'm blue.
I'll think about my Carlton every time the wind blows. Every time a bird sings his song. Every time I see confusion in the eyes of a child.
The lyrics to 'Tears in Heaven' are rattling poignantly around my head like a lost orphan at a family picnic. Goodnight, my sweet prince
Two goals in the whole of last season, though? What am I, a fudging c**t?

Back