• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tupac & Technology

just came in to post this - not a fan of Tupac whatsoever but that's amazing use of technology

Weird. Imagine someone was out of their tree watching this and woke up the next day with a vague recollection of seeing Tupac perform. Would mess with ones head

oh man you guys fell for it?

Its just a way for them to fudging bring back Tupac. The guy aint dead - he is on an island somewhere with Biggy, Nate dogg etc. Tupac musta ran out of money.

cost more than $10m for that apparently

i don't know how the crowd wasn't more surprised when the hologram of tupac rose from the floor!

because everyone knows the dude is alive n kickin

I was thinking that. Could have taken a live version of the song, but was it an impersonator saying Coachella?

No Coachella wasn't around when he was alive.

Probably just copied his voice into a computer program.

Talk is they are going to take this on tour now.

oh man you guys fell for it?

Its just a way for them to fudging bring back Tupac. The guy aint dead - he is on an island somewhere with Biggy, Nate dogg etc. Tupac musta ran out of money.

Talking of which, have you seen the one of Diana giving Michael Jackson a blowie... it's like they're in your bed next to you!! :-&

I'd pay to go see this!! Big fan of Tupac and that era of Hip Hop... Only a couple years ago till I actually appreciated Biggie tho and put aside the "if you like 2pac you cant like Biggie" flimflam. But this is an amazing use of tech and exciting what they'll do with this or how it'll develope. How long till this kind of thing can be done in cinemas then our own homes??

The disaster ride/experience at universal studios in Florida starts off with a Christopher Walken hologram that interacts with the park assistant. That's been there for a few years now so I guess this technology isn't completely new. Doing it with someone who is dead is obviously more impressive but then there is a scene in Gladiator with a computer generated Oliver Reed as he died before they could film it.

574559_10151511644580333_630370332_23834334_264310571_n.jpg

The disaster ride/experience at universal studios in Florida starts off with a Christopher Walken hologram that interacts with the park assistant. That's been there for a few years now so I guess this technology isn't completely new. Doing it with someone who is dead is obviously more impressive but then there is a scene in Gladiator with a computer generated Oliver Reed as he died before they could film it.

I remember this, thought it was amazing

Back