• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trouble Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordinho

Banned
I've said it before but I have to say it again, it keeps happening.

Every time I see a locked thread that f*@&ing menace Crawley was the last poster, it almost as if he goes looking for trouble. Something needs to be done about him.

Why not take the thread in the spirit which is was intended? If you haven't got anything positive to add, move on, find a thread where you do.

Are you actually the real life version of Ned Flanders from the Simpsons ??

Why not take the thread in the spirit which is was intended? If you haven't got anything positive to add, move on, find a thread where you do.

Could you also point out to me in the rules where it says it having an opinion or disagreeing with a post breaks site rules ???

I remember the days when i used to question the actions of mods. I was young, naive and realised it was a losing battle. Eventually me and all the mods became cyber friends (they even pm me and give me a heads up on who i can insult and who they are willing to turn a blind eye to). In return they moved threads that i needed to the front page so i can collect £10. It' s a mutual understanding that benefits both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back