• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Been over to watch West Ham a few times and he is clearly far far to good for them and has been the best player on the pitch every time I've seen them. His questionable attitude to my knowledge seems to be pre going there. Since at West Ham he's been nothing but professional, and is a very very good player.

Been over to watch West Ham a few times and he is clearly far far to good for them and has been the best player on the pitch every time I've seen them. His questionable attitude to my knowledge seems to be pre going there. Since at West Ham he's been nothing but professional, and is a very very good player.
Except he has refused to play and in the summer also had his brother tout him around.

Until he got sniff of a payday and started being a diva to agitate a move?

How about we loan him till the end of the season and see how he fits in?

Yeah, I can see Madrid going for that....

Cards on the table upfront - I would absolutely rather we keep hold of Eriksen. It is the absolute best outcome.

That being said...

...IF he really is to go, and we cant keep him - James and cash is a pretty good deal (assuming a decent amount of cash).

I know it seems James hasnt set things alight at Bayern, but he is a massively talented player and Poch could work wonders on him.

Back